Pre-Season July/August 2016 (and Olympic Stadium opening ceremony)

Comments

• edited July 2016
    Vorse ;ok

He's certainly been the one who has most caught my eye in the games to date.

And Slav speaks very highly of Tore if he can become consistent. Could be another terrific bit of business.

Just goes to show if you have knowledge of other leagues, and are sharp, you can still pick up bargains.

Feghouli and Nortyboy for free? That's just silly. (In a good way.)
  • I tell you what - Nordveit looking a real steal playing at centre back, forget Tomkins - got a lovely pass on him, and likes a tackle ;ok
  • bbb

He's officially 'uncompromising'! ;ok
  • How annoying. I can only get to 33:43 and then it stops on my stream... ;angry
  • if you go onto some of the other streams you are re routed to naughtyland....
  • What, Nordveits home page ;biggrin
  • Grey it points again to much better the club is being run now days.

Our scouting really seems to have stepped up.

Happy days...
  • This side has clearly been set up, and are playing, as though this were a competitive game.

I'd guess there'll be changes around the 60.
  • Preston

The Singi club link (first in the streams thread) has worked fine all half for me.
  • It came back again but not before visiting naughtyland.. ;lol
  • edited July 2016

Herb

You'd think so, if Adrian is still considered no. 1

I still rate Adrian as our number 1 but Randy needs game time or we risk losing him. (Sorry for the delay but I'm in Portugal on me hols ;lol )
  • Goal by Fletcher. He is remarkably like Rashford...let's hope so anyway.
  • Not looking good for Cresswell...

Dirty two footed lunge...
  • Exeter

Certainly liking the look of Norman Stanley...

Oh! ;nonono

That didn't look clever on Cressers.
  • Let's hope Cresswell is ok. We do not have obvious back-up at LB. Awful tackle.
  • Exeter

I think Oggie can play there.

Apart from Cressers getting pranged, that was exactly what you'd hope to see; a well-organised and patient Hammers team looking a class above 2nd tier opposition (as they should.)
  • We could have a back 3 of Oggie, Nordviet and Reid - no worries for me ;ok
  • What happened to Cresswell. Is it ligaments?
  • Lukerz

Two-footed challenge. His hand went up straight away, but he limped off under his own steam.

Hopefully just bruising.
  • Cheers grey

;pray
  • Worrying part for me was he seemed to hold his knee rather than the area of impact..

Possibly because that's all he could reach.. But my stream flaked and when it came back he'd gone off..

• I wonder why Diego Payet isn't with the squad?
  • He's been sold for £50 million to Madrid.
  • Reckon it's bruising from the impact grey? I hope so... I thought he'd jarred his knee...

But didn't see them treat him.. Did you see what the physio looked at? Knee or foot etc..

Hope your right and it's just bruising ;pray
  • Happy

Thought it was the lower leg/ankle area.
  • edited July 2016
    Just seen it again... Not sure, I'm worrying it's ligaments... Looks like he jars his knee?

• Jorderz_Slaven_A_Good_Time ;doh ;lol

I'm fighting predictive text, and losing.
  • Have a nasty feeling it's ligaments.

Could need a LB.
This discussion has been closed.