Hammers to run ballot process for final 3 fixtures & OS season ticket

Comments

• Obviously we've all been to the odd game at other grounds.....but unless it was to help somone out...or take a family member or something lke that, I'd never dream.of buying another clubs ST, ever.
  • No me neither.

• I didnt get a ticket in ballot think there was a cock up in our mrmbership numbers Sonof took out new membership I applied using old mumber.....

;weep

That would explain you not getting an email to acknowledge your entry.
  • Old Skool mate of mine managed to get lucky on both final games, for him and his 3 kids.....he is, as you would expect, very very pleased!
  • If you are feeling lucky, maybe have a go at that competition thing.
    Off the club twitter ;ok

Win 2 x VIP tickets at #WHUFC v Swansea! For a chance to win, enter here http://bit.ly/WHUFCvSwans T's&C's Apply
  • ;nonono

You are always posting your winnings on the betting fred.

;luck
  • ;hmm I've gone for a Citeh win tonight ;pray
  • edited May 2016
    Just a feeling AKA .................... done a few scores as well
    3-0 nets me £3 @ 80/1

Told the Swansea lad at work I've done a fiver at 6-1 @ 150/1 for Saturday ;lol
  • I did look at their prices 6/1 away and 4/1 the draw (score draw is all they need)
  • If Citeh win I'll make a couple of bob, if they win 3-0 ;biggrin
  • Just a feeling AKA .................... done a few scores as well
    3-0 nets me £3 @ 80/1

Told the Swansea lad at work I've done a fiver at 6-1 @ 150/1 for Saturday ;lol

So you laid out around 3.5p to get that £3 win ;lol
  • Herb

;fishslap
  • Not luck Mrs G no luck involved there ;whistle

;lol ;bowdown
  • Hi all long time, quick question.

Does anyone know when we need to pay the balance on next year's season tickets? Surprised I haven't heard from them yet.
  • edited May 2016
    The remaining 75 per cent will be due by June 2016, in line with the normal window for Season Ticket renewals.
    Read more at http://www.whufc.com/New-Stadium/2016-17-Season-Tickets#hOCvXXVzpvX8WUZY.99

From the FAQ section ;ok
  • Thanks, just seems later thus year. Guess it's because I'm worried I'll miss it.
  • fortuna - several of our group didn't receive the emails reminding them of the cut off date for payment of the balance. We traced it back to their 'account settings' where they had opted not to receive information from the club. They thought this just referred to 'sales' stuff but it includes account information. Might be worth checking you account settings.
    Also - have you registered with ticketmaster? You have to do this to pay balance. When you register (you just need your current client ref number) you are asked if you wish to pay balance on line. You can do it then or later (before deadline).

Hope this helps.

• From todays ST announcement on the OS: -

The Club will also soon be launching the 2016/17 Claret Membership, the best way and, in all likelihood, the only way to secure match-by-match tickets at the Hammers' new home next season.

;hmm
  • "2016/17 Claret Membership" -

Sounds more like Suzannes fan club ;hmm
  • Did OCS form this ;hmm
  • "2016/17 Claret Membership" -

Sounds more like Suzannes fan club ;hmm

hahahahahahahahahhaha [manic evil dictator laugh]

• Is it the new name for Academy membership?
  • Looks like it.

• IronHerb said:

From todays ST announcement on the OS: -

The Club will also soon be launching the 2016/17 Claret Membership, the best way and, in all likelihood, the only way to secure match-by-match tickets at the Hammers' new home next season.

;hmm

Could somebody please explain to me how this actually works. Just spent ten minutes, which I appreciate isn't very long in the scheme of things, waiting to have it clarified by someone at the Ticket Office and they didn't do a good job. All I understand is its a ticket per member so if all my family want to go to the Juventus match we need to pay for 2 Adult (£40 each) and 2 Junior (£25) memberships but want is this Adult Priority Discount @ £35? Do I need both? Thanks for any assistance.

;ok
  • This is how C&H described it: -

West Ham have launched their new membership scheme to replace the old Academy membership scheme. With the latest news that the 52,000 Season ticket have sold out, the scramble will be on for the 3,000 tickets available for general admission required under Premier League rules.

Claret Membership is priced at £39 for adults, whilst Claret Kids, for U16s, is £25 giving you the ticket priority for all West Ham United fixtures plus other other benefits including:

One week ticket priority
    Access to ticket trader exchange
    Ticket ballot access
    Reduced booking fees – £1 saving per game
    £5 discount on official away coach travel
    Exclusive retail offers throughout the season
    Gift pack
    £5 off if you join the Season Ticket Waiting List.

When you buy a Claret Membership, you can add yourself to the 30,000 strong Season Ticket Waiting List for an additional £5 (saving £5).
  • As I understand it you would require 1 membership per person and each membership would get you 1 ticket.

I think this is how it's always worked but my 'membership' experience is limited.
  • Seems like a waste to me. £40 to get priority when, given how few tickets remain, it's gonna be an almost impossible scramble to secure one even with the membership.
  • Agree Lukerz.

It looks like a £40 rolling raffle ticket for 3000 tickets. Not sure how many members we have but unless the ballots are weighted, so if you get a ticket you're not re-entered until all members have received 1 ticket, it really is a gamble.
  • If I am honest it looks like I am going to have to pay £110 to make the whole family members on the off chance we might get four tickets for the Juventus game which will cost an additional £60? After that I probably won't need to use the whole of the membership due to other commitments. It could prove to be an expensive family outing.
  • 2016/17 Season Ticket Holders have until midday on Wednesday 11 May to take advantage of their priority period for the Betway Cup clash with Serie A champions Juventus.

This makes me think that some Season Ticket Holders have not taken the option to buy Juve tickets.

So it might be work trying to get some as 'members'.

http://www.whufc.com/News/Articles/2016/April/25-April/Juventus-to-open-new-Stadium