Academy and Development Squad Develoments 2015/16

Comments

• I think so, ald. They often just sop without reporting the final PEEP.
  • Full time. 3-2 Hammers

I think it's Hull in the final

COYI
  • It is over 2 legs
  • Not the semi, or are you talking about the final? ;hmm
  • The final is, yes (against Hull, and over 2 legs) ;ok

• Liverpool must hate the sound of our name. 5 games they've had against us this season and not one win.
  • 4 times in a season, do we get to keep Liv now....
  • Hendrie and Henry seem to score a fair bit for defenders from what I've seen.
  • Vorse it's 5 times with this game.
  • edited March 2016
    Or do you mean 4 wins out of 5
  • Well done ;clap

• What's Browne like anyone?

With Lee not looking like he'll cut it would be nice to see a young English striker on the books who we can look forward too
  • He's a midfielder, Champo. Getting rave reports in the dev squad, even made a couple of appearances on the first team bench. Think he's one to watch ;ok
  • Ahh alright, attacking or holding?

But anyways if that's true then who's the best striker prospects at the club atm if anyone knows
  • How many times are we going to beat Liverpool this season ;lol
  • Jordan Brown, Luka Belic, Djair Parfitt-Williams
  • “Marcus [Browne] absolutely terrorised them tonight, that’s his second red card so he has to curb that but overall he was magnificent. He was so good that he got under Skrtel’s skin, so that says a lot. He has that ability that not many people have, of breaking down lines, and running past people, it’s a skill that is getting rarer and rarer.”

http://www.whufc.com/News/Articles/2016/March/16-March/Westley-hails-deserved-victory

Did you watch it, Hamstew? What did you think (overall, not just about the red card)?

• Can't find the dates for the final, but both matches are to be played in the home stadium, and scheduled to be broadcast live by BT Sport.
  • MrsGrey said:

Can't find the dates for the final, but both matches are to be played in the home stadium, and scheduled to be broadcast live by BT Sport.

Would be
  • imagelost said:

MrsGrey said:

Can't find the dates for the final, but both matches are to be played in the home stadium, and scheduled to be broadcast live by BT Sport.

Would be
    Would that be upton park or rush green ?
  • The Boleyn
  • edited March 2016
    ;thumbsup

(by 'both matches', I meant one leg in each team's home ground - not both matches at the Boleyn, just to be clear ;biggrin)

I hope there's a good turnout coyi
  • I might go ;wahoo
  • How do they get that in with our fixture congestion.
  • edited March 2016
    International break?

Or it could be a midweek game when there's European competitions on, maybe?
  • edited March 2016
    Aren't we backed up all April with midweek and weekend games if we progress in FA Cup?
  • Still plenty of spare days when the stadium is available though
  • edited March 2016
    Between 19 March and 2 April the only scheduled game is the Testimonial (on a Monday night).

And if we progress in the FA cup, those game won't be played at the Boleyn.

And the 1st team games aren't all home games either (eg, Leicester away w/end of 17 April)

• What's the tie up between the FA Cup and free dates?
This discussion has been closed.