Freiburg (H) 5.45pm Thursday 14th March

Comments

• Brilliant.
  • What a hit from bowen
  • alderz said:

I'm glad to see JWP dropped, I think it sends a good message to him.

Yeah but we will miss him if we get a freekick, did you know he is only one behind David Beckhams record.
    Has he scored a free kick for us yet? Can’t remember.
  • Soucek in the book with another foul you'd think.
  • alderz said:

I'm glad to see JWP dropped, I think it sends a good message to him.

Yeah but we will miss him if we get a freekick, did you know he is only one behind David Beckhams record.
    Has he scored a free kick for us yet? Can’t remember.
    He has not
  • Really good half from us. Antonio looks really sharp and on it. A couple of hairy moments of our own making, but we look really good. I’m still not sure about Kudus on the left. The commentators saying he looks sharp, but he looks hardly involved to me.
  • If we continue as we have played in that first half they will not have a chance to get into the match, if we decided to try and sit deeper and protect the lead they could get back into it. We wouldn't would we?
  • Paqueta was rubbing his knee coming off hope its nothing
  • Kudus lively, but fluffing his opportunities, I'd say.
  • Alderz JWP has scored penalties and you can’t have a free-er kick than that. 😀
  • Kudus has not quite been himself since he got back from africa

• Cresswell!!!
  • Dreamland, it's 3. Cresswell.
  • Love cressie
  • Happy happy joy joy
  • Pleased for Cresswell.
    Robbie Savage also been positive about us all night.
  • He still looks about 12 years old.
  • MrsGrey said:

He still looks about 12 years old.

I think I’ve told this before, but my old guitar teacher was also Cresswell’s piano teacher. He said that he taught him for over a year, he didn’t learn a song, because Cress would just get him to play songs for him and didn’t bother to learn 😂
  • Ps, that was a handball. Before the goal.
  • edited March 14
    alderz said:

MrsGrey said:

He still looks about 12 years old.

I think I’ve told this before, but my old guitar teacher was also Cresswell’s piano teacher. He said that he taught him for over a year, he didn’t learn a song, because Cress would just get him to play songs for him and didn’t bother to learn 😂
    My private tutoring kids have sussed that if they get me talking about FF it's 10 minutes before we get to any actual lesson stuff 😂.

What they don't realise is that I set extra Homework to make up the lost time 😁#sneaky
  • The commentator has thrown it to Savage a bunch of times and just been completely ignored and I find it so funny
  • Paqueta looks livid to be coming off
  • Paqueta off for JWP.
  • Why is he so grumpy? ( I mean, it's good to see, but he's carrying a knock)
  • Good of Ings to go over to him as he did
  • alderz said:

The commentator has thrown it to Savage a bunch of times and just been completely ignored and I find it so funny

I noticed this too. Funny.

The pair of them also seem desperate to defend Moyes and everything he’s ever done, and it’s quite grating to listen to.
  • Very clumsy by Cresswell, he's in the book.
  • Bowen injured, but hopefully ok.
  • Kudus has been great this half. He must read the forum at half time.
  • alderz said:

The commentator has thrown it to Savage a bunch of times and just been completely ignored and I find it so funny

I noticed this too. Funny.

The pair of them also seem desperate to defend Moyes and everything he’s ever done, and it’s quite grating to listen to.
    I don’t disagree with them particularly but it is weird that they’ve been almost having an imaginary argument