Autumnal Transfer Speculation, aka Declan Rice Transfer Rumour Bingo

Comments

• Centre-back Luizao has arrived in England for a medical with West Ham but he is not the only 20-year-old Brazilian the Hammers hope to sign from Sao Paulo as they have also begun talks over a deal for defensive midfielder Pablo Maia. (90min)
  • Leverkusen want Coufal | Other PL clubs interested
    Bayer Leverkusen remain interested in signing West Ham defender Vladimir Coufal.
    Sky Sports News has been told two unnamed Premier League clubs are also keen.
    Coufal has a contract until 2024 with the option of a further year - and while he remains committed to the club, he has grown increasingly frustrated at his limited playing time.
    Coufal has started seven Premier League games this season - his last start was in mid-October.
    It’s thought West Ham would look at concrete offers for the player but are reluctant to allow any defenders leave given the injuries they have in those areas.
  • West Ham are moving on to other right-back targets after it became clear they have no chance of persuading Middlesbrough to sell English wing-back Isaiah Jones, 23. (Football League World)
  • Daily Mail

Tottenham, Chelsea, Liverpool, West Ham, Newcastle and Atletico Madrid are among those eyeing developments on the future of Sofyan Amrabat.

Leicester, Wolves and West Ham are interested in Azzedine Ounahi after he caught the eye for Morocco.
  • If he’s not going to play for us this season, I wouldn’t mind him recruiting Ounahi and Amrabat

🤔
  • Looks like we have signed Luisao according to Ex. 🇧🇷
  • Don't know anything about him but sounds like the board are not sitting on their hands after the big summer spend and the scouting system is functioning .
  • Or Dawson replacement if he pushes for a move this Jan
    One in one out
  • Coufal and Coventry seem tone the likely January leavers. Dawson without the CB injuries / doubts would have gone too imo.
  • He’s here for the under 21’s so not a replacement for anyone.
  • Luizao has signed, according to the OS. This has some serious Frederick Alves vibes so I don't think he'll be threatening the first team anytime soon.

Still, welcome young man. All the best.
  • Have we ever signed anyone to our dev squad that has actually made it to the first team ?
  • Have we ever signed anyone to our dev squad that has actually made it to the first team ?

Does Rice count 🤔
  • So what else did the Romans do for us?..............😂
  • West Ham United are interested in signing Manchester United's English right-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka, 24, on loan in the January transfer window. (Manchester Evening News)
  • Ravel49 said:

West Ham United are interested in signing Manchester United's English right-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka, 24, on loan in the January transfer window. (Manchester Evening News)

A bit surprising tbh, we've got Coufal and Johnson, with Kehrer currently our first choice and Ashby a regarded youngster. I know there's been talk of Coufal leaving, perhaps Kehrer is going to have to go back to CB/CB cover if Zouma is out for a while.
  • The thing Man U fans didn’t like about AWB was him supposedly being bad in attack, so I think it’s a strange one for us as it doesn’t improve the main weakness Johnson has. He’s good at recovery tackles but Johnson’s a pretty good defensive RB and rarely needs to make recovery tackles so not sure it’s an improvement.
  • Would make sense as a more natural RWB option.

Fabianski
    Zouma - Aguerd - Cresswell
    Wan-Bissaka - Rice - Paqueta - Emerson
    Bowen - Scamacca - Benrahma
  • AWB is not anything like a natural wing back, IMO. He’s a good defensive right back
  • OGS played AWB at RM/RWB in a 3-5-2 about half a dozen times over three seasons, it doesn't appear to be his ideal position
  • I see the Rubbish Rumours have started...
  • Various sources say we want AWB on loan

Hopefully this will be a Tomas Soucek/Said Benrahma/Craig Dawson sort of loan not a Jesse Lingard
  • I guess it kind of makes sense if we're Dawson and Coufal are going out. AWB and Johnson at RB and possibly Kehrer back to CB, especially in Zouma is out.
  • edited December 2022

OGS played AWB at RM/RWB in a 3-5-2 about half a dozen times over three seasons, it doesn't appear to be his ideal position

It took me a couple of minutes to decipher that.

# quiteproudofmyselfreally

• ... --- ... 😂
  • FAB ROM

Manchester United are trying to find a solution for Wan-Bissaka in order to let him leave. Wolves, West Ham and Crystal Palace remain interested. 🔴 #MUFC

Main priority on right-back situation remains to extend Dalot’s contract. Talks will take place soon.
  • Via Talksport yesterday... Anton Ferdinand reckons Pardew stopped him transferring to Barcelona... Yes, I typed that with a straight face :)

I assume they were both on a train trip around Spain or something...
  • Bazshuayi said:

Via Talksport yesterday... Anton Ferdinand reckons Pardew stopped him transferring to Barcelona... Yes, I typed that with a straight face :)

I assume they were both on a train trip around Spain or something...

He also claimed that had the move happened he would have still been playing now at 36. Reckons Barca offered £4m for him, pardew said no, and he sacked his agent because his agent didn’t force it.
  • Lol, when I first read (well, skimmed) it my mind said Rio. Anton, you're having a laugh 😂🤣😂
  • Close the thread
    Nothing to see here
    Moysie

This discussion has been closed.