Calling season ticket holders

2»

Comments

• Herb, I can see you've posted a message on his wall, rather than sending a pm.

Let me check if he is set up that PMs generate an email as well, and if so, you or I can message him...
  • I’ve sent him a message to have a look here.
  • Thanks all.
  • edited January 2023
    Sorry for the slow reply. I’m still interested and just sent you a PM @IronHerb
  • Sorry for the slow reply. I’m still interested and just sent you a PM @IronHerb

Just messaged you. 👍
  • Okay everyone. welovethehammers and myself have agreed the fee and the transfer is progressing well. The ticket will be available for the Newcastle game. 😎
  • Is there any kind of medical =)
  • Getting to them top seats at the toon it’s gonna be a struggle
  • There's no medical, but there is a lift. 😀
  • It was starting to look like a 7-10 days special hahaha
  • steve said:

Is there any kind of medical =)

It’s West Ham you’re talking about… Of course there’s no medical. How do you think we’d signed Ings?
  • IronHerb shaping up to be the IRL lynchpin of the forum :-)
  • This is what happens when you get your enquiries in early. Transfer done with enough time for a pre-season.
  • It’s that time of year again!
    If anyone is able to get hold of an away ticket for this fixture once again (ideally two but no problem if not) then I’d be incredibly grateful and would obviously pay (@IronHerb can vouch I paid last time when he kindly helped me out).
    If anyone is able to get hold of an away ticket for this fixture once again (ideally two but no problem if not) then I’d be incredibly grateful and would obviously pay (@IronHerb can vouch I paid last time when he kindly helped me out).

Tumbleweed moment

Tumbleweed moment
    We're all just thinking of your mental health; no-one should be going to watch us atm 😱😱😱