Calling season ticket holders

Hi,

I haven't posted on the forums in a long, long time but I have been lurking.

A year ago, I relocated up north and now live in Newcastle. Unfortunately, it's too far for me to go for home games, and I was desperate to see Newcastle vs West Ham last season but I couldn't secure tickets in the away end.

Since I'm not a season ticket holder, it's virtually impossible for me to get away tickets unless for the NEW vs WHU match on Sat 10th Sep (unless I buy them second hand). I don't want to be scammed, so rather than buying from a stranger on Ebay (or a similar website), I wondered whether I could buy the away ticket from someone from this forum who I'd trust far more.

If anyone would be able to do that, I'd be interested in a ticket (ideally 2 so I could bring my friend along). Please let me know if anyone could kindly help. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• I'll be in the UK in for August. I've just looked at the fixtures and the only one I could go to would be the opening game 😂 .

Highly unlikely anyone would have a spare ticket ( as you'll all be wanting to see Man City's stars) but in case anyone is away on their hols or anything....
  • I realised I got the date wrong in my original post. I meant the Newcastle vs West Ham game on 4th Feb 2023. I think the tickets go on sale in a couple of weeks so I’m just bumping my post above. If this is anything someone could help me out with, I’d be hugely grateful and obviously happy to send the money to you in a secure way
  • I’ll try bumping this one more time to see if I can get a Newcastle vs WHU away ticket from someone!
  • I’ll try bumping this one more time to see if I can get a Newcastle vs WHU away ticket from someone!
  • I can try to apply but this is the first season it’s been under my name so I don’t have many points.
  • The tickets for the last two away games at Newcastle have gone down to Claret Members and Ballot so there's a good chance, even with low points, that Outcast should get a ticket. 🤞

I know you would probably rather sit with fellow hammers but would you not consider buying a ticket in the home end and sit on your hands when we score. Just a thought.
  • IronHerb said:

The tickets for the last two away games at Newcastle have gone down to Claret Members and Ballot so there's a good chance, even with low points, that Outcast should get a ticket. 🤞

It says not available to me, unfortunately. I only have one loyalty point at the moment.

But it still says bond holders and STH 25 points so I'll try to check back later, maybe it just hasn't updated.
  • DJ Hammer said:

I’ll try bumping this one more time to see if I can get a Newcastle vs WHU away ticket from someone!

I know you would probably rather sit with fellow hammers but would you not consider buying a ticket in the home end and sit on your hands when we score. Just a thought.
    And start practising a Geordie accent as soon as possible. =)
  • IronHerb said:

The tickets for the last two away games at Newcastle have gone down to Claret Members and Ballot so there's a good chance, even with low points, that Outcast should get a ticket. 🤞

It says not available to me, unfortunately. I only have one loyalty point at the moment.

But it still says bond holders and STH 25 points so I'll try to check back later, maybe it just hasn't updated.
    It won't be available until next Friday, 13th, at 9am for ST holders with 1 point.
  • Ah, I read your last post too quickly. Thought you said it already had gone down. Thanks, Herb.

@welovethehammers just remind me next Friday if you can. Unless someone else offers. I'll try to get my friend to do it as well.
  • DJ Hammer said:

I’ll try bumping this one more time to see if I can get a Newcastle vs WHU away ticket from someone!

Reminds me of a game up there a few years back.In the away “end” at what seems like 36,000 feet up, there was a family sitting behind us with full blown Geordie accents all decked out in claret and blue. Turns out their grandad was from Plaistow and the whole family were West Ham fans. We went for a beer after, right nice blokes.

• This game has sold out at 23 points. Ballot will open shortly for any ST holder still looking for a ticket. 😬
  • Slacker said:

DJ Hammer said:

Reminds me of a game up there a few years back.In the away “end” at what seems like 36,000 feet up, there was a family sitting behind us with full blown Geordie accents all decked out in claret and blue. Turns out their grandad was from Plaistow and the whole family were West Ham fans. We went for a beer after, right nice blokes.

You can see the Tyne bridge from your seat in the away section. 😱
  • You can see the Eiffel Tower n all.
  • I think it's Blackpool....
  • The Milburn stand blocks the view of the Blackpool Tower 😁
  • MrsGrey said:

I think it's Blackpool....

No definitely Eiffel and on a clear day the the Golden Gate Bridge.

• I heard on an extremely clear day you can see the Sydney Opera House.
  • Slacker said:

MrsGrey said:

I think it's Blackpool....

No definitely Eiffel and on a clear day the the Golden Gate Bridge.

#nowyou'rebeingsilly. =)

You're confusing the Golden Gate Bridge with the Brooklyn Bridge. ;)
  • Bet you can't see Antonio

#missingagain
  • I heard on an extremely clear day you can see the Sydney Opera House.

If you're standing on Sydney Harbour it's right in front of you. =)
  • BND, Is Sydney Harbour near the Metro station then?
  • BND, Is Sydney Harbour near the Metro station then?

No, that's the Eiffel Tower.
  • IronHerb, Which Metro station would that be? I suppose I should have pointed out I was referring to Monument not Champ de Mars?
  • Ah, I read your last post too quickly. Thought you said it already had gone down. Thanks, Herb.

@welovethehammers just remind me next Friday if you can. Unless someone else offers. I'll try to get my friend to do it as well.

Thanks in advance @OutcastLondoner - I will do!

Thanks in advance @OutcastLondoner - I will do!
    Any luck with a ticket in the ballot?

If not I now have a spare available. DM me if you still want it.
  • I haven't heard anything yet. I applied for the ballot last Friday. Do you know how long it takes usually?
  • I heard from someone yesterday morning who was successful in the ballot.
  • welovethehammers, where are you?