Other matches Friday 8th - Thursday 14th April (Premier League, Champions League, any old league,,,)

Comments

• steve, No they aren’t us. ☹️
  • Villa are really getting stuck into Spurs. Great stuff.
  • This weekend has been mad

Arsenal and United both losing already
  • How are Spurs still ahead in this game?
  • Come on Villa ,Cant believe some of the things im saying this season =)
  • edited April 2022
    Spuds 2-0 up and have been out played. Villa getting punished for poor finishing
  • Spurs two shot result in two goals.
  • Just makes you hate Spurs a little more each week if thats possible
  • Yep Spurs have quality up top. What Kane is still doing there I don’t know. Have some ambition.
  • edited April 2022
    Looks like the Jan signings have given the spuds the lift they needed to go on a run for top 4, who would have thought reinforcements in Jan would have an impact :(
  • edited April 2022
    With Arsenal, Wolves & Man Utd all losing to bottom half sides, think it was too much to ask for Villa to do us a favour too.
  • 3out of 4 is not bad
  • edited April 2022
    When Son was running at goal ( for the 3rd ) I knew he would score, can't say the same about Antonio's composure, as much as I love the guy. By the way it's 4-0 , Son hatrick
  • Villa spent a fortune and still probably won't finish in the top ten.
  • Buendia has been on for 15 minutes and bottled out of 4 challenges. Need him in the trenches with you. 🤦‍♂️
  • Spurs selling Alli for around £40mil and using thay to bring in Kulusevski and Bentacur is possibly one of the best upgrades in football...some January window....annoyingly
  • Lukerz said:

Yep Spurs have quality up top. What Kane is still doing there I don’t know. Have some ambition.

Do you not remember when he wanted to leave all summer?
  • Kane has still got an fairly empty medals haul. 😉
  • Spurs selling Alli for around £40mil and using thay to bring in Kulusevski and Bentacur is possibly one of the best upgrades in football...some January window....annoyingly

Spurs got 40m for Ali? I think the police need look into that!
  • alderz said:

Lukerz said:

Yep Spurs have quality up top. What Kane is still doing there I don’t know. Have some ambition.

Do you not remember when he wanted to leave all summer?
    Yeah just remembering the bit where he signed the new 6 year deal
  • I think that's £40m including adds ons, like Everton win something 🤦‍♂️, and £10m after he makes 20 appearances. It is a two and a half year deal.

Spurs got 40m for Ali? I think the police need look into that!
    That's what you get for buying in the British market there is better value elsewhere in Europe which hopefully we will find out in the Summer.
  • It seems to be over after 2 and half months.
  • edited April 2022

Looks like the Jan signings have given the spuds the lift they needed to go on a run for top 4, who would have thought reinforcements in Jan would have an impact :(

Beat me to it! Their 2 newcomers hit the ground running allied to Kane remembering he is allowed to score and assist.
  • Beat you to it twice. 😄
  • hehe :) I wondered how that happened but had time to edit ;)
  • Lukerz said:

With Arsenal, Wolves & Man Utd all losing to bottom half sides, think it was too much to ask for Villa to do us a favour too.

Now it’s up to us to do ourselves a favour.
  • So Ronaldo petulantly knocks, and breaks, a mobile phone out of a kids hands. 5 game ban anyone?

• Ronaldo is horrible and always has been. But if the world of football is happy to forget rape accusations against him then I can’t see this making any sort of news.