Other matches Friday 8th - Thursday 14th April (Premier League, Champions League, any old league,,,)

Newcastle v Wolves tonight

Newcastle have won their last three home games, definitely need them to get a result off Wolves

Comments

• Funny old game as someone once said .On wednesday i wanted Everton to loose .A few weeks ago i wanted Newcastle to go down ,Tonight i want them to win .And Tomorrow i want Everton to beat Man u ,yes a funny old game
  • steve said:

Funny old game as someone once said .On wednesday i wanted Everton to loose .A few weeks ago i wanted Newcastle to go down ,Tonight i want them to win .And Tomorrow i want Everton to beat Man u ,yes a funny old game

I think I've worked out the common factor in this, Steve 😉
  • Three points tomorrow would put some daylight between ourselves and Wolves, sadly United play the two worst teams in the league in their next two fixtures and I would be surprised if they didn't take the full six points. Hopefully Villa may get something from Spurs.

The match of the weekend of course is City Vs Liverpool on Sunday, it could very well decide the title.
  • Could be a really horrible weekend for Everton. As they play Man United we have Leeds and Watford playing each other, a win for either would put Watford on level points with United or Leeds pull away from them and be 8 points clear. Providing Everton lose of course.

Then on Sunday Burnley play Norwich and should pick up the three points which finally take them out of the bottom three at Everton's expense.

Everton will be fine after this weekend of course, as they play Leicester, Liverpool and Chelsea next.
  • Could be a really horrible weekend for Everton. As they play Man United we have Leeds and Watford playing each other, a win for either would put Watford on level points with United or Leeds pull away from them and be 8 points clear. Providing Everton lose of course.

Then on Sunday Burnley play Norwich and should pick up the three points which finally take them out of the bottom three at Everton's expense.

Everton will be fine after this weekend of course, as they play Leicester, Liverpool and Chelsea next.

I've tried and tried but I just can not work out what you're saying in that first paragraph lol. High likely but am I being thick? 🤣
  • I can see Everton beating United
  • Everton 1-0 although they tried their hardest not to score
  • I hope whoever wins goes pointless for the rest if the season ( unless a game benefits us). Ideal world for me is Us above UTD and Everton relegated
  • These two teams are really bad.
  • It’s horrible when you want both to lose but know it can’t happen.
  • Everton playing well in the 2nd half. They need to get a 2nd goal.
  • I was excited when we were linked with Calvert-Lewin but he's been really poor recently.
  • Iwobu having a good game playing as a midfielder
  • Wolves 0 points ✅
    Man Utd 0 points ✅

Good start to the weekend
  • Watching the anguish on the faces of Everton fans with 90 seconds to go brought back lots of memories. I don’t miss those days!
  • steve said:

Funny old game as someone once said .On wednesday i wanted Everton to loose .A few weeks ago i wanted Newcastle to go down ,Tonight i want them to win .And Tomorrow i want Everton to beat Man u ,yes a funny old game

And now we have to cheer for Aston Villa! :o
  • MIAHammer said:

steve said:

And, dare we say it, Southampton?
  • First two games of the weekend couldn’t have gone much better for us.

Over to you now Brighton and Villa.
  • You know how far United have fallen when they sub Matic off for Mata on. Both top players in the past but both well past their sell by dates now.
  • Lukerz said:

MIAHammer said:

steve said:

And, dare we say it, Southampton?
    Nah, I’ve given up on 4th place. 5th at best but pretty unlikely. 6th is feasible.
  • So Brighton take the lead at the Emirates and Arsenal have a goal ruled out by VAR. 😍
  • Arsenal now losing. This weekend is turning out peachy so far.
  • 2-0 Brighton
  • Well Well .this is going rather well ,Now just need a saints comeback =)
  • Southampton gunning for another 9-0 spanking
  • Lukerz said:

Wolves 0 points ✅
    Man Utd 0 points ✅

Good start to the weekend

Arsenal 0 points ✅
  • Given the opposition, they're three incredible results really.

Just hope we can do our bit tomorrow.
  • If the spuds lose and we get three points, we'll only be behind on goal difference and pushing for fourth. Oh hang on.....this is West Ham 🙄
  • edited April 2022
    Spurs 1 up
  • Dont Spurs know there surpose to loose