โฌœโฌœ๐ŸŸจโฌœโฌœ
    โฌœ๐ŸŸฉโฌœ๐ŸŸจโฌœ
    ๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸฉโฌœ๐ŸŸจโฌœ
    ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ
  • Wordle 226 3/6

โฌœโฌœโฌœ๐ŸŸจโฌœ
    ๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸจโฌœโฌœโฌœ
    ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ

• Are we able to discuss the word of the day on the day?

Quite interested in how others go about solving the word and what thought process goes in to it.
  • Moojor said:

Are we able to discuss the word of the day on the day?

Personally, I do not come onto this thread until I've finished for the day. Maybe a good rule of thumb if you want to avoid spoilers
  • Agree would love for you to shed some light on how you solved today's so quickly Moojor.
  • alderz said:

Moojor said:

Personally, I do not come onto this thread until I've finished for the day. Maybe a good rule of thumb if you want to avoid spoilers
    I don't come to post until I have solved the word either. I'll give it a bit and then perhaps go through my thought process on todays word.
  • Moojor said:

alderz said:

Moojor said:

I don't come to post until I have solved the word either. I'll give it a bit and then perhaps go through my thought process on todays word.
    Moojor, I'm amazed at how you solved today's in two guesses when you only got one letter right (but in the wrong place) in your first guess. I think you must be cyclops psychic. ;)
  • Moojor said:

alderz said:

Moojor said:

Moojor, I'm amazed at how you solved today's in two guesses when you only got one letter right (but in the wrong place) in your first guess. I think you must be cyclops psychic. ;)
    Pffttt...I did this before it was cool

I've moved on to Arabic wordle (which is actually teaching me new words with my failures)

AlWird 6 X/8

โฌœ๐ŸŸจโฌœโฌœโฌœ
    โฌœโฌœโฌœโฌœ๐ŸŸจ
    โฌœโฌœ๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸฉโฌœ
    โฌœโฌœโฌœ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸจ
    ๐ŸŸฉโฌœโฌœ๐ŸŸฉโฌœ
    ๐ŸŸฉโฌœโฌœ๐ŸŸฉโฌœ
    ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉโฌœ๐ŸŸฉโฌœ
    ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉโฌœ๐ŸŸฉโฌœ
    Arabic Wordle
  • So I always start with the same word.
    R A I S E

That gave me the I being correct but in the wrong place.
    So I want to try I in the second position because that's going to be the most common place for it to go, also want to try more common letters

So I decide on thinking of words starting T I _ _ _

First word that comes to mind when I saw that, with the letters I know it can't be, was
    T I G H T

Now I don't want to have two of the same letters, but want to keep with T in my second guess. So go with _ I G H T.

Quite a few options here, fight, light, might, night are the first that come to mind. So now, what if _ I G H T is wrong.

Okay, so then we might be looking at a double letter word. Again a quick look at the those 4 words, L is the only one that easily comes to mind for double letters.

So I'm sort of hoping that if L I G H T is wrong, then the L and H are in the next word and I'm going to go with H I L L Y

If _ I G H T was correct but L wrong then it's basically I go with F I N A L and Then I know my 4th guess is going to be starting with either the F or N if correct from F I N A L and if neither of those I go with M for M I G H T
  • I always start with RAISE too. ๐Ÿ‘
  • A better word than my options, STEAK or STEAL
  • A better word than my options, STEAK or STEAL

Those being your normal starting words?
  • I chose 'irate' as my starting word because it's made from 5 of the 6 most common letters in English.

Having said that, it almost never proves a useful starting point and I seem to get one yellow at best from it each day.

So, in conclusion, it's a stupid game and I quit.
  • So, in conclusion, it's a stupid game and I quit.

Rob Newman tomorrow morning
  • I chose 'irate' as my starting word because it's made from 5 of the 6 most common letters in English.

Having said that, it almost never proves a useful starting point and I seem to get one yellow at best from it each day.

I always start with BREAD, but the last couple of days I've had no letters so I'm thinking maybe it's time for a change. The next one I'm thinking of is ADIEU because, well, come on look at those vowels.
  • Moojor said:

A better word than my options, STEAK or STEAL

Those being your normal starting words?
    Well, sort of =)

I decided to have those two as my starter, but always think on the morning, shall I or shan't I ?
  • Stare, for me. Or tears.

Iโ€™ve gone from weary to teary to tears

You alright, mate?
  • STARE for me as well.

You alright, mate?
    He's been on the transfer thread
  • Still, onto happier things:

Wordle 227 2/6

โฌœโฌœโฌœโฌœ๐ŸŸฉ
    ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ
  • edited February 2022
    Wordle 227 3/6

โฌœโฌœโฌœ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ
    ๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸจโฌœ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ
    ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ