Brighton (H) - Weds 1st December, 7.30pm

Comments

• Need the win but not a must win. 2-1 Hammers.

COYI
  • It's nice to be needing a win to stay in the top four rather than needing a win to stay out the relegation zone.

I really think we must be due a win against them. But we've struggled pretty much every game against them in the Prem.
  • I have been subject to many annoyances today. So I'm feeling a bit grumpy.

I've done my part to cultivate a positive attitude (yoga, red wine, counting my blessings) so now I expect the universe to match my efforts and deliver us a win.

COYI
  • Coufal and Bowen back
  • Sonny Perkins on the bench ;wahoo
  • edited December 2021
    1 Fabianski
    31 Johnson
    15 Dawson
    4 Zouma
    5 Coufal
    28 Soucek
    41 Rice
    20 Bowen
    22 Benrahma
    8 Fornals
    9 Antonio

Substitutes
    7 Yarmolenko
    10 Lanzini
    11 Vlasic
    13 Areola
    16 Noble
    23 Diop
    26 Masuaku
    33 Král
    64 Perkins
  • Think Lanzini should be starting
  • edited December 2021
    Think Soucek should be resting
  • A quite attacking line up...... And I'm with Mrs G, I'm on the red with a roaring fire going, I presume Mrs G is fire less!
  • yoyo said:

A quite attacking line up...... And I'm with Mrs G, I'm on the red with a roaring fire going, I presume Mrs G is fire less!

;weep
  • Hope we dont need Perkins ............Unless of corse we are 3 up =)
  • MrsGrey said:

yoyo said:

A quite attacking line up...... And I'm with Mrs G, I'm on the red with a roaring fire going, I presume Mrs G is fire less!

;weep
    Oh, I feel bad now.... I was trying to indicate how cold it is!! o:)
  • edited December 2021
    Brighton make two changes from Leeds, Sarmiento in for Lamptey, Lallana in for Gros

I was spare tonight, had just got Amazon Prime up on one of the office computers and I've just been given a job

Pick up at Leytonstone 7:01pm
    Get off at Leytonstone 9:28pm

If anyone is on Platform 6 Stratford at 9:21pm tonight and you see train 011 heading for Hainault via Newbury Park that's me

COYI
  • yoyo said:

MrsGrey said:

yoyo said:

;weep
    Oh, I feel bad now.... I was trying to indicate how cold it is!! o:)
    Quite chilly here too. I know lots of folks who have their fires blazing tonight. But I'm fire-less in a cold climate! lol
  • I’m disappointed with this tbh. What’s Lanzini got to do to get a start? 3 of those front four are out of form and he’s played well at every opportunity. That’s some really poor team ethos imo.
  • Brighton make two changes from Leeds, Sarmiento in for Lamptey, Lallana in for Gros

I was spare tonight, had just got Amazon Prime up on one of the office computers and I've just been given a job

Pick up at Leytonstone 7:01pm
    Get off at Leytonstone 9:28pm

If anyone is on Platform 6 Stratford at 9:21pm tonight and you see train 011 heading for Hainault via Newbury Park that's me

COYI

you legend Aslef guess who did not know it was on prime <------ turned on now to watch thank you :)
  • Johnson left back
  • Not a great start. Benrahma sloppy in the left back position and Maupay gets a shot away. Scuffed, luckily, but a warning already.
  • Soucek with the opener.

See, needs a rest.
  • OCS on top form
  • How does he do it?
  • What lottery numbers are the most useless picks?
  • missed it as had to pop out for a train ticket duh
  • Jarrod Bowen would be an incredible player if he could finish. 'Keeper parries a shot straight to him and he taps it straight back. Could/should have been two.
  • Jarrod Bowen would be an incredible player if he could finish. 'Keeper parries a shot straight to him and he taps it straight back. Could/should have been two.

Keep up the good work.

(Rushes out to put a bet on.)
  • BBC all over their brief 🤦

• Watford match temporarily suspended
  • Lanzini is so good, he doesn't have to leave the bench to nutmeg someone.