our January Man - Jarrod Bowen

edited July 2020 in Men's First Team

Hope to see him escalate us further up the table next season.

Looks like he made a good decision getting out of Hull when he did. Sitting on 39 points midtable when he left Hull to finish bottom of the league with 45 points. Shows the difference a player can make.

Comments

• He’s a player we’ve been crying out for for a while. Quick, direct running, lots of skill, and a very hard worker. We need a Jarrod Bowen Cloning Machine™️
  • I was trying to think who he reminded me of, then it came to me, Mark Ward a pocket dynamo on the wing.
  • He’s everything Sam was hoping Matt Jarvis would be.
  • Top player
  • I looked up Matt Jarvis the other day and after leaving us his career basically died. Such a shame with the amount of injuries he has had.

He’s at Woking now!
  • Absolutely love the lad, and was so excited when we were first linked with him

He was very expensive for a January/Championship deal but hes already showing hes very very good value for the money we paid

1 goal and 4 assists in 10 games doesnt tell the whole story

Not only has he added pace and creativity we lacked in midfield, but he also doesnt neglect the defensive side of the game. His work rate tracking back and doing the dirty work us just as important and has really helped protect the full back
  • Stuart Slater, Kevin Keen, Jarod Bowen
  • I concur with most of your comments regarding Bowen, very Hardi working. Team player. I'm so glad we got him.
  • 2 years since we signed him. What a player he's becoming.

Saw a stat on the BBC that he has the highest goal involvements of English players this season in all competitions, with 8 goals and 8 assists.
  • I took this screenshot the other day to use when he's inevitably left out of Southgate's next squad:

• And to think Citeh paid £100m for the show pony propping up that list. =)
  • And to think Citeh paid £100m for the show pony propping up that list. =)

Bowen has three times the goal involvements, so, by my maths, is worth £300m
  • edited January 2022

"alderz">

And to think Citeh paid £100m for the show pony propping up that list. =)

Bowen has three times the goal involvements, so, by my maths, is worth £300m

Sully be like