Other matches Saturday 15 - Thursday 19 January

2»

Comments

• Leicester implode and let Spurs score twice in very late injury time
  • Can't help feeling the first of those goals should have been ruled out for handball though.
  • edited January 2022
    What were Leicester doing?
  • Can someone please explain how running off the pitch, into the crowd, endangering the stewards isn’t a yellow card but simply taking your shirt off is? I know it would have resulted in him being sent off.
  • Ummm thats an excellent point. I was aware he was booked but didnt see it and assumed it was for the second of his goals celebration.

I obviously didnt want Spurs to win but that was high drama at the end. I cant say I care for Leicester so their shocked, sad faces did provoke a smirk :)
  • Spurs deserved to win and Leicester were poor. I wonder if Leicester will just fade into mid table obscurity every season now.
  • Spurs did dominate but after Leicester scored their second (from about 2 actual chances) they seemed like they would hold on for the win let alone a draw :)
  • Hamstew said:

Spurs deserved to win and Leicester were poor. I wonder if Leicester will just fade into mid table obscurity every season now.

they never deserve to win :(
  • Lingard not even on the bench this evening, could well mean a transfer or loan is imminent.
  • With the amount of players they have you'd think they'd rather save his wages and let him go now instead of the summer. No ulterior motive involved
  • reports a 3.5m loan fee will get him, lets go
  • edited January 2022
    Jota just scored the exact same goal Fornals scored on Sunday, almost.
  • 2-0 so Arsenal won’t be qualifying for EL via EFL so this should open up 5th again.
  • 5th is Europa. With Chelsea v Liverpool final then 6th is now open for Conference. FA Cup winner determines 2nd Europa spot, winner or 6th.