The next 8 games - Happy or Grumpy

13»

Comments

• 7 points out of the next 9 would be a fantastic achievement especially given the injuries.

However, Swansea and Villa both struggling............you know how the West Ham way works.
  • Swansea will have a new manager by then. His first game will be against us.

I think we all know what's coming...
  • I'm now going to be happy if we can start 1 game with the same players available from the last game.
  • Steady Moojor, I think you may be looking for divine intervention to see that one through...
  • I said that anything less than 9 would be a disappointment so I have avoided that, mostly I have to say that I have been pleased with the performances so overall I remain happy
  • 10 from the last 8 games is ok, especially considering recent injuries.

I would like 14 from the next 8 games - perfectly within our capabilities. I think this would put us in the top 6 and where I think we could finish.
  • I wanted 12. 10 is ok. No more, no less.

Performances were generally good. 2/8 were poor.

Injuries have limited us, but we still have a good squad which has allowed us to keep performing reasonably well and picking up draws. If our squad was weak we'd probably be on about 4/5 points.
  • 2 points less than what would have made me happy.

Not gonna start moving the goalpost now, as I didn't post my original comments with any caveats re. injuries. And we aren't the only ones to have players missing.

So, a bit disappointed.
    But it's not a disaster.

A lot of games still to go.

coyi coyi
  • Aah whatever. It's been a proper fun season so far. Good football, some fantastic results and some Watford doldrums. First half of the season........repeat please ;ok
  • Wombat. Yes, (Except for the Spurs result, I presume) ...
    We're 2 points up on last season's results against these teams, so I'm not Sneezy at that