Luton - Home - 11th May 15:00 - Not on the box

Comments

• No its not
  • Trouble is there playing us .And I always want us to win
  • edited May 11
    Given the end of season nature of this, the weather & the end of an era feel, plus Luton’s need for 3 points (defeat sees them basically relegated), I can see it being a 1-1 draw.

Would be nice for Moyes to go off on a high with a strong performance & comfortable win. I hope he gets the reception he deserves & there’s a bit of a party feel about it. What we’ve achieved in the last four years has been magnificent.
  • steve said:

I did read somewhere don't ask me where .That they could give Cressie one more year cause he is good in the dressing room .Whatever that means =)

It was reported that he had turned down our offer.

https://insidefutbol.com/2024/04/30/west-ham-star-opening-up-to-summer-move-and-fresh-challenge/643637/
  • Same starting XI for Luton as last weekend
    On train 216, Epping to West Ruislip, should be going through Stratford in about 20 minutes
    Hope we stuff Luton and Moyes can go out on a high

• edited May 11
    Areola, Coufal, Zouma ©, Ogbonna, Emerson, Ward-Prowse, Souček, Paquetá, Kudus, Bowen, Antonio
    Subs: Fabianski (GK), Johnson, Casey, Cresswell, Álvarez, Earthy, Cornet, Ings, Mubama

JWP starts in place of Alvarez.
  • Usual start. Behind already.
  • That didn't take long 😭😭😭
  • honestly half the players need to go out the door with the manager
  • edited May 11
    No one tracked the run at all, he was in loads of space outside the box and simply ran in and headed it in, so simple
  • edited May 11
    Happens every game. Comatose in defence.
    I wonder if Luton have ever won 5-0 away.
  • edited May 11
    Good chance for Kudus but he scuffs his shot.
  • edited May 11
    We are so frail in defence, why is Alvarez not in the team?
  • Shockingly bad freekick from JWP.
  • MIAHammer said:

We are so frail in defence, why is Alvarez not in the team?

In Moyes's bad books at a guess, he subbed him at half time last week.

Bowen hits the post, continuing on from last weekend, unfortunately.

• Zouma down injured holding a knee.
  • That looked nasty.
  • edited May 11
    He's carrying on for the time being.

He's really hobbling though, even more than usual.
  • Antonio was clutching his groin a few minutes ago. Looks like he’s coming off for Ings.
  • its going to happen isnt it Palace going to overttake us last day of the season
  • Game halted (for a head injury) with us in possession just outside their box; let's see how the game restarts.
  • We are going to finish 14th again.
  • Fair enough, restarted as it should have been.
  • I wonder what Moyes's half-time talk will be.
  • Looks like there's only one team that want the points
  • Another poor performance from us again. Can’t wait for this season to be over.
  • Just put the kids on seriously. There is literally no cons in not doing so ?
  • Is our new manager watching this