MOTM vs Palace

I’ve got stuff to do so I’m setting this up now. I’m expecting a bunch of “are you serious?” and “nobody” comments, but anyway.

I think I’ll go Ben Johnson.

Comments

• We won the second half and nobody did well in the first so MOTM for me is Ben Johnson. Thought he looked sharp and nearly had a great assist.
  • Literally no one stood out for me, Ben Johnson may have done enough to justify future selection in a midfield slot but imo, man of the match is a stretch.

Sorry but I am abstaining my vote for this game.
  • Ben Johnson. Introduced a bit of stability and pace in the backline.. Why has his contract not been renewed?
  • Because at the moment he won’t sign one.
  • Johnson got caught out a couple of times ,so cant go for him or for that matter anyone else
  • no one for me
  • Alvarez
  • I honestly can’t think of any anyone that came out of that game looking good
  • I thought Antonio showed some fight, and he beat three Palace players to the ball for his goal. So Antonio.
  • As it stands, we have 3 for Johnson, 2 for Alvarez and 1 for Antonio. Nobody scores any points until there are a minimum of 8 votes, so no MOTM so far.
  • I think Antonio worked harder that anyone else in a lacklustre team performance,
  • If I have to pick, it’s Johnson.
  • 4 for Johnson, 2 for Alvarez & 2 for Antonio
This discussion has been closed.