Other matches 13-15 April, and midweek European games 17/18

Comments

• Leverkusen won 5-0 to seal the title.
  • They'll have their flip flops on next week at the London Stadium.
    😀
  • MrsGrey said:

FF teams taking one hell of a beating today 😦

No need for that. 😬
  • West Ham losing- Bad
    Liverpool losing - Bad!
    Arsenal losing!! - Bad!!

God I hate City!
  • Chelsea already 2-0 up
  • Chelsea 2-0 against Everton after 20 minutes. Chelsea look to be coming into form. Can't see us staying ahead of them as they have 2 games in hand.
    We could be looking at somewhere between 9 - 13 come the end of the season
  • Pickford howler gives Palmer a hat-trick, 3-0 Chelsea.
  • Every team around or near us has a much better goal difference.
  • Chelsea 5-0 up.
  • Palmer with 4 Anyone think City might just buy him back =)
  • I was surprised that Everton appealed their latest points deduction as I expected them to avoid relegation anyway so take the punishment and get it over with. On tonight’s performance I’m not convinced they’re certain they will avoid relegation so feel they need those 2 points back.
  • Home to Forest on Sunday. Hmmm.
  • If only Burnley or Sheffield U could have won a game or 3 Everton would already be down
  • steve said:

Palmer with 4 Anyone think City might just buy him back =)

9 goals in 3 home games (7 in 2) is ridiculous. Ttally played himself into the England team (I wonder how he will get injured before the Euros ;) )
  • It's a good finish to the season with so much to play for in the final matches. We have three possible champions, a two way fight for the final CL spot, then four teams chasing a Europa and a Conference spot. Then at the bottom we still have 3-4 teams fighting to avoid the final two relegation places. It will all make for some good football.

• Plenty of to and fro going on the Champions League matches. Currently PSG and Athletico going through.
  • MIAHammer said:

Plenty of to and fro going on the Champions League matches. Currently PSG and Athletico going through.

Yeah, plenty of action, and Dortmund get another to level the their tie with Atletico.
  • And another for Dortmund to nudge ahead on aggregate.
  • MIAHammer said:

Plenty of to and fro going on the Champions League matches. Currently PSG and Athletico going through.

Yeah, plenty of action, and Dortmund get another to level the their tie with Atletico.
    And score again to go ahead on aggregate.
  • 10 goals across the two ties this evening, and both sit at 5-4 on aggregate.
  • 10 goals across the two ties this evening, and both sit at 5-4 on aggregate.

Make that 11; PSG score on the break and make it 1-4 tonight, and 4-6 on aggregate.
  • Great quarter finals so far
  • Barca demonstrating West Hamesque defending; their keeper makes 2 saves as PSG break, then a defender, attempting to clear it, kicks the ball onto one of his team-mates and it falls straight to a PSG player who slots it home.
  • Dortmund through, and very much looking like PSG will go through as well. Bad night for Spanish clubs.
  • edited April 16
    Bad news for that 5th Champions League place (and 8th place for Conference League) going to England.
    Advantage Germany for now.
  • I get that three teams could win the league but now City are in front they do seem to have a more comfortable run in :(

As for the European games, Arsenal really need to get past Bayern (and City need to get to the final too) or that extra place is going Germanys way
  • Man City behind to a early(ish) goal.
  • Both English teams behind now. 8th place qualification looks to be fading away.
  • Real Madrid have been studying our tactics, not sure Man City have had more possession against us than they have in the second half tonight.
  • Real Madrid have been studying our tactics, not sure Man City have had more possession against us than they have in the second half tonight.

Same result, City still score.