Other matches 9th, 10th, 11th and 13th March

Comments

• City so unlucky, Doku off the inside of the post into the keeper's arms.
  • It's not unlucky. It's just a not good enough skill.
  • Embarrassing for MacAllister to be down so long trying to con a penalty.
  • I don't have any animosities against either of the clubs although I don't particularly like City but what a title race this is turning out to be. 3 teams, 1 point between them. This is what football is all about. Not a runaway winner by March, 10 years in a row.
  • Yes, it feels like its usually the relegation battle that is tight and interesting. For all the want for City to not win it, the title should be a closeley fought thing (and then Liverpool win of course)
  • I guess you can only ask. Its not like you can demand it.
  • MrsGrey said:
    To celebrate Salah went into full diving mode.
  • edited March 10
    MrsGrey said:

McGinn off with a straight red. Will miss our game.

Just seen it on MOTD, he literally just kicked the player, it was a 1970's "challenge". Really thuggish and I'm glad our players won't have to risk injury against him.

Forest got another bum decision against Brighton imo, Moder lauched himself, both feet off the ground, and caught the ankle of Williams in a tackle that could have seriously injured the Forest player. Definitely a red imo.
  • Just watched match of the day. The Sheffield utd manager grizzling that people should walk a mile in his shoes because of all their injuries.
    Well boo hoo.
  • I'm guessing a draw between Chelsea and Newcastle is the best result for us tonight?
  • Just watching the game. Isn't there some rule about who can be in the technical area? Looks like a party convention out there.
  • 1-1 half time .
  • MrsGrey said:

Just watching the game. Isn't there some rule about who can be in the technical area? Looks like a party convention out there.

I was under the impression it was just one person allowed in each technical area.
  • Yes, me too. But there were a bunch...
  • MrsGrey said:

Yes, me too. But there were a bunch...

Different rules for some..........
  • MrsGrey said:

McGinn off with a straight red. Will miss our game.

Just seen it on MOTD, he literally just kicked the player, it was a 1970's "challenge". Really thuggish and I'm glad our players won't have to risk injury against him.

Forest got another bum decision against Brighton imo, Moder lauched himself, both feet off the ground, and caught the ankle of Williams in a tackle that could have seriously injured the Forest player. Definitely a red imo.
    McGinn bsiclly sliced through his legs from the side to get to the ball. No danger area and, to be honest, there was no way he was getting near the ball unless he took Odogies legs out. Embarrassing tackle
  • tonight’s result very flattering to Chelsea, said the pot to the kettle 😉
  • Am I dreaming? I found myself cheering when Tottenham were pasting Aston Villa. I must really dislike Villa...
  • I cant ever see myself cheering if Spurs are pasting anyone unless it REALLY helps us
  • Bazshuayi said:

I cant ever see myself cheering if Spurs are pasting anyone unless it REALLY helps us

I'll almost certainly be supporting them against Liverpool 😂🤣😂.
  • I'll stand by my comment. I could only do it if it benefitted us greatly. Even then it would still feel wrong and tainted!

• Bournemouth vs Luton tonight is the re-arranged fixture after Tom Lockyer collapsed on the pitch earlier in the season. The Bournemouth fans apparently collected the money to pay for the Luton fans transport for tonight, enough for four coaches. They only needed three, so the rest of the money has gone to the British Heart Foundation. Football, heh? On its good days.
  • Luton 3-0 up
  • I'll say it 'Scenes!'
  • I go out for a drink and this happens 😲
  • Gutted for Luton, usually they start slow and finish strong, other way around tonight and they still lost.