MOTM vs Everton

Mine was Areola. 9 saves, including a penalty. Without his performance we wouldn’t have the points.

Who was yours?

Comments

• Simples, Areola.
  • Once again Areola
  • Areola .Mention to to Phillips who for once did not mess it up =)
  • Areola
  • Areola, but I thought Alvarez was superb today.
  • Plenty of contenders today. Alvarez close second, Coufal and Soucek gave everything but have to go with Areola
  • 6 of us had 1-2 in the predictor league so that has got to count against Alvarez =)
  • yeah, The Fonz for me, although Eddy Alvarez was a close second
  • Areola for me
  • Areola for me with honourable mentions for Alvarez and Soucek.
  • Soucek for the winning goal.
  • Alvarez, Coufal and Soucek with worthy mention’s but yeh, AREOLA,,Kept us in the game, Alphonse Areola 👍🏻⚒️⚒️⚒️
  • I didn't get to watch the match but jut looked on the Everton forum for an opposition view of the match and I think this lad would like register a vote for Alvarez.

Dobbin for McNeil (probably my most disliked player right now) please

Chermeti (or anyone) wide right to replace Harrison, whose head had gone 15 mins into the 2nd half.

Onana - not sure what he brings
    Same for Doucore, brainless offsides today

Garner and Branthwaite were class acts today

West Ham were happy to sit back and pick us off - Alvarez was outstanding.

• I didn't get to watch the match but jut looked on the Everton forum for an opposition view of the match and I think this lad would like register a vote for Alvarez.

Dobbin for McNeil (probably my most disliked player right now) please

Chermeti (or anyone) wide right to replace Harrison, whose head had gone 15 mins into the 2nd half.

Onana - not sure what he brings
    Same for Doucore, brainless offsides today

Garner and Branthwaite were class acts today

West Ham were happy to sit back and pick us off - Alvarez was outstanding.

I’ll keep that in mind but I don’t think I’ll count it
  • Areola.
  • Areola although 2nd place to Soucek for his goal and goal-line clearance
  • Penalty save - areola.
  • According to statistics website whoscored.com, the performance of West Ham's Alphonse Areola (9.74) was the highest by a Premier League goalkeeper this season.

bbc reports
  • Areola, without him we would have found ourselves three down at least, agree with comments on Alvarez but Kudos caught my eye all game, gave everything
  • Areola
  • Areola
  • I think my stream must have been down when Soucek made that clearance but seeing it on MOTD he really saved us
  • alderz said:

I think my stream must have been down when Soucek made that clearance but seeing it on MOTD he really saved us

I did comment at the time, surely my commentary is even better than a stream 😂🤣😂.
  • alderz said:

I think my stream must have been down when Soucek made that clearance but seeing it on MOTD he really saved us

I did comment at the time, surely my commentary is even better than a stream 😂🤣😂.
    I read your commentary all the time : )
  • Yet again it must be Areola constantly keeping us in the game. We would have lost the last two matches without his amazing saves.
  • 21 for Areola, 1 for Soucek.
This discussion has been closed.