OTHER GAMES WEEKEND OF FEB 10TH

Early game Man City v Everton half time 0-0 Bore fest so far

Comments

• steve said:

Early game Man City v Everton half time 0-0 Bore fest so far

Made even worse, for me at least, by having Jim "state the obvious" Beglin on co-comms.
  • Haaland breaks the deadlock.
  • And then he gets a second.
  • Spurs losing at home, but that means Brighton go above us. Hmmm, who do I root for…
  • Spurs losing at home, but that means Brighton go above us. Hmmm, who do I root for…

It's 1-1 now, I'd settle for that I think.
  • edited February 10
    Interesting game going on in the Fizzy Pop, 2nd placed Southampton were 2 down at home to Huddersfield who started the game in 21st, just above the relegation zone. Southampton then scored twice in 2 minutes at the start of the second half, but Huddersfield have now re-taken the lead, 2-3 .

Edit: 3-3 now.
  • 5-3 to Southampton now, sounds like quite a game.
  • Well that was disappointing- watching the spurs game :-(

Just look at as they did us a favour.

To be honest, I think the best we can hope for is 6th or 7th, which may be good enough to secure European football. So I don’t mind Brighton and Wolves losing.
  • Come on Forest never thought I would say that .Still don't dislike them as much now Cooper has gone
  • steve said:

Come on Forest never thought I would say that .Still don't dislike them as much now Cooper has gone

Newcastle already 1 up.

• And now above us on goal difference
  • And now below us =)
  • steve said:

And now below us =)

😊😊😊
  • 2-1 Newcastle
  • And now above us again
  • steve said:

And now above us again

😭😭😭
  • And now below us again
  • Go on, say it 😂🤣😂
  • steve said:

And now below us again

😊😊😊
  • edited February 10
    It might seem a ridiculous decision, but given current guidelines, how was that not handball by Trippier?
  • steve said:

Come on Forest never thought I would say that .Still don't dislike them as much now Cooper has gone

I feel exactly the same, the manager really makes a difference as to how I feel about a club.

• edited February 10
    3-2 Newcastle, shocking play by Forest to give it away just outside their own box.

Keeper will be disappointed too, it looked like he got quite a big hand on it.
  • And now above us again sorry dozed off rookie mistake =)
  • edited February 10
    The Forest LB Tavares has got forward really well a couple of times since half time (was watching the rugby until half time), but both times has had a dreadful shot when there were much better options open to him. Very frustrating for his team mates and the Forest fans, I hope he doesn't improve his decision making or finishing next weekend.
  • 3-2 final Newcastle above us ,Until tomorrow of course =)
  • It’s about time we won in 2024.