OTHER GAMES WEEKEND OF FEB 3RD

Spurs 1 up ,Guess that game is over as Everton cant score

Comments

• Guess they can score 1-1 =)
  • Keep up the good work in our game tomorrow! 😆
  • 2-1 Spurs
  • edited February 3
    A decent watch with Everton playing with industry, I am certainly no fan of Everton but equally do not wish them to be relegated by a points deduction.

Spurs look vulnerable at corners and despite the quality of Richarlison and Werner, without Son, look less threatening going forward so Everton are not out of this one
  • A decent watch with Everton playing with industry, I am certainly no fan of Everton but equally do not wish them to be relegated by a points deduction.

Personally I'd love them to go down, regardless of whether it's with a points deduction or not.

• I am not a fan of a points deduction as a sanction, it appears to arbitrary and contrived to me and I feel uncomfortable with how any resultant relegation hugely benefits a completely unconnected team who stay up.

The idea is to create a form of financial level playing field and transfers are normally at the core of any transgressions so financial penalties and a transfer ban appear more appropriate to me, a team may be weakened as a result but at least the final table is determined on actual results.
  • edited February 3
    In the list of clubs I'd like to see relegated Everton are nowhere near the top
  • Pleased Everton pulled it back to 2-2 - they deserve it and Spurs have been very Spursey
  • I am not a fan of a points deduction as a sanction, it appears to arbitrary and contrived to me and I feel uncomfortable with how any resultant relegation hugely benefits a completely unconnected team who stay up.

The idea is to create a form of financial level playing field and transfers are normally at the core of any transgressions so financial penalties and a transfer ban appear more appropriate to me, a team may be weakened as a result but at least the final table is determined on actual results.

I've no issue with it given they've probably only stayed up the last 2 seasons by breaking the rules.

• I've no issue with it given they've probably only stayed up the last 2 seasons by breaking the rules.

Chelsea and City won titles by breaking FFP rules for years

Everton broke the FFP rules and still managed to be so awful over the last 2 seasons. That takes a special level of incompetence!
  • steve said:

Spurs 1 up ,Guess that game is over as Everton cant score

I was wondering where OCS had got to.
    Welcome back mate.👍

• Brighton dominating Palace, cannot see Hodgson hanging on much longer,
  • Scenes, Luton were 1-0 and 2-1 down, now leading 4-2 away to Newcastle.
  • Luton 4-2 up at Newcastle
  • edited February 3

Scenes, Luton were 1-0 and 2-1 down, now leading 4-2 away to Newcastle.

No one likes to see that, do they. =) =)
    Saint Eddie might be looking for a new job, shame. =)
    Damn, Trippier gets one back.
    This could go any way.
  • edited February 3
    3-4 now. Still 23 mins plus added time to go.
  • What’s happened to Luton recently? They seem to be on fire.
  • Pelly Ruddock as was has just come on for Luton.
  • edited February 3
    4-4. Did look like a foul on the Luton player in the build up to me, but the goal stands.
  • Think I chose to watch the wrong game :-)
  • Reece Burke coming on for Luton now.
  • Think I chose to watch the wrong game :-)

Our game on Thursday? 😂🤣😂

• 10 minutes added.
  • Everton and Luton did their part. Now it’s our turn tomorrow.
  • Looks like 4 is the magic number.
  • Villa 4-0 up before half an hour.

Poor old blunts.
  • Sheffield fans leaving the ground 😂
  • edited February 3
    Villa 3 nil up at the blunts after 20 minutes, we manage to scrape a 2-2 draw.
    Make that 4 nil up after 29 minutes.
    Blunts so-called supporters leaving in droves, bye, bye blunts.