FA Cup 4th round games 25th-29th January

edited January 25 in General Chatter
Bournemouth showing us how to play a Championship team. 4-0 up and it's not yet half time.

Comments

• 5-0 at half time.
  • Nice to see Swansea giving them a hard game .before we play Bournemouth =)
  • Solanke comes off. I guess they want to protect him for our game. He was also on a yellow card.
  • Looks like DeBrynne has turned into Grealish or at least been to the same hairdresser.
  • No trophy for Spurs this year. Shame.
  • Very happy to see Villa vs Chelsea go to a replay.
  • Maidstone 1-0 up at Ipswich

99 places between the two
  • what the F.A Cup is all about ,great goal to .
  • 1-1 now
  • WOW Maidstone lead 2-1
  • Glad i decided to watch this
  • edited January 27
    Maidstones second was a beauty, really good counterattack, they may have got away with penalty appeal, but in my opinion, fully justify their lead
  • 🎼championship, you’re havin a laugh etc 🎼 Maidstone fans certainly having a day out to remember
  • How about a whip round get a few pounds to buy one or two maidstone players =)
  • Oh my what a result, I think the council will have to cast a few keys to the city 😀
  • Maidstone doing Kent proud. Well done boys!
  • Hope they get City next
  • is it me or did some of those Ipswich players and now a couple of Brighton look about 12 =)
  • I don't think Newcastle have won a game in their green 2nd strip

They've only won three away this season, wore home strip against Manchester Utd in League Cup and Sunderland in the FA Cup, wore the blue 3rd strip when they beat Sheffield United
  • We've been linked with the Ipswich LB, Lief Davis. He didn't start today, but came on in the 57th minute, did anyone notice anything good or bad that he did?
  • Buffy ,You could have told me before the game as I was just watching the Maidstone players =)
  • steve said:

Buffy ,You could have told me before the game as I was just watching the Maidstone players =)

Sorry, I was too busy napping after watching the cricket from 4am.
  • I don't think Newcastle have won a game in their green 2nd strip

Kiss of Death
  • Daws just being Daws. ❤️
  • All kicking off at West Brom
  • Norwich trying to kid themselves they can play good passing football but just keep giving it to Liverpool.
  • Same problem as Burnley
  • WBA booing Dawson after many years service and staying with them when relegated. They didn't deserve him.... Classy
  • Bazshuayi said:

WBA booing Dawson after many years service and staying with them when relegated. They didn't deserve him.... Classy

Really?

How would we feel if Declan Rice signed for Millwall at some point in the future?
  • He wouldn't be that stupid (but yes I get your point).

8 years as a player and I believe the big reason who went to Wolves was because it was a Prem club near to home. As said, I get your point but Dawnson played for them for a long time (and hes not the sort not to put in 100% every game)