Other games this weekend 4-6 November

Man U have goal ruled out for Maguire offside in the build up.

That's a shame.

Comments

• I thought that too 😂🤣😂.

He didn't even touch the ball, but he tried to, affecting the defender, so rightly adjudged offside imo.
  • Man U fans celebrating like they've just won the league :p
  • edited November 2023
    Really poor game overall, they may have the points but if his job really is on the line, imo, there was little in that performance to change anyone’s mind
  • Wonder how many FF managers are knashing their teeth after giving Haarland the armband, Citeh get six but sub our scoreless hero at half time.

Evil laugh emoji
  • Ben White has lost his blonde hair and also his tan hahaha
  • Lively late game at st James's park
  • Very ill disciplined by both teams, can’t blame the ref IMO for the way they are acting…..like a bunch of thugs….
  • Ben White has lost his blonde hair and also his tan hahaha

His Mum has probably made him have a bath and it's all come out in the wash. =)
  • Having seen the Newcastle goal, I wouldn't be happy if that stood against us; surely a push on Gabriel. The reason VAR took so long? 2 Sky 7 teams, they didn't know which one to give the decision to.
  • Having seen the Newcastle goal, I wouldn't be happy if that stood against us; surely a push on Gabriel. The reason VAR took so long? 2 Sky 7 teams, they didn't know which one to give the decision to.

I know what you mean about not being happy with it, but for it’s a goal. There are three very tight decisions, IMO, and it feels worse as it’s a 3 in 1, but if any of those were in isolation I don’t think any are clear and obvious. Maybe Ramsdale would have caught it and it wouldn’t be a problem 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • alderz said:

Maybe Ramsdale would have caught it and it wouldn’t be a problem 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'd have been really disappointed if VAR hadn't intervened if that had happened, he was on the bench at the time 😂🤣😂.

• Forest 2 up against Villa and now just below us. Going to be a really tough game next week especially as we are poor after a European game.
  • Forest have only crossed the half way line 3 times since they scored in the 47th minute but Villa can’t break them down.
  • Forest just one place and one point behind us. It’s going to be a tough game next weekend. They’ll be tough to break down.
  • alderz said:

Maybe Ramsdale would have caught it and it wouldn’t be a problem 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'd have been really disappointed if VAR hadn't intervened if that had happened, he was on the bench at the time 😂🤣😂.

Tbf that’s why I said would and not should. Raya should have caught it, maybe if Arteta hadn’t ground in Raya, Ramsdale would have caught it.
  • Forest 2 up against Villa and now just below us. Going to be a really tough game next week especially as we are poor after a European game.

I'm interested in knowing when there is an easy game in the Prem tbh.
  • Luton ahead v Liverpool. Scenes.

(My fault - I brought in Darwin this week.)
  • MrsGrey said:

Luton ahead v Liverpool. Scenes.

(My fault - I brought in Darwin this week.)

Another one of those easy games?
  • Commentator just said that if Luton hang on it will be one of the top 5 PL shocks of all time.
    I’m pretty sure there have been a lot more shocks than a 1-0 defeat.
  • Liverpool equalise
  • Great effort by Luton. So so close!
  • Diaz scores. Sometimes life is stranger than fiction.
  • edited November 2023
    Notice how now there is uproar that VAR can't determine whether the ball is out of play or not; sod all was said after Man Utd scored when the ball had been about a yard out of play against us.
  • With our one, you only had to look at Moysie when the ball went out. He was facing the crowd as the ball sailed over his head whilst he was two yards outside the touchline.
  • VAR bottled it again. Romero clearly kicks out at another player but no action taken.
  • Off?

Yay, cos you know... My last FF hope this week.
  • Some game going on here .And there was me thinking give it a miss as I dislike both teams
  • edited November 2023
    'Nice' Ange has been booked now. 😂