SC Freiburg (A) Thursday 5 Oct 5:45pm ko (TNT Sports 2)

Comments

• They have sussed us out, to me it's been obvious, our left side is the weak link......

I don’t know if they’ve sussed us, or if they’ve brought on a direct player with pace and he’s making a difference. To me, we spent the whole first half comfortable and at walking pace. They’ve injected some pace and we’ve been caught cold.
  • We need to get a grip, being outplayed in the 2nd half and lucky to now still be level, that should have been a goal for them.....
  • Wow, they shoulda got a second.
  • edited October 2023
    Our 16-game non-losing streak could be at risk here.
  • Poor by Fornals again….
  • MIAHammer said:

Our 16-game winning streak could be at risk here.

It's not a winning streak, it's an unbeaten streak, but yeah, it could be at risk.
  • MIAHammer said:

Our 16-game winning streak could be at risk here.

It's not a winning streak, it's an unbeaten streak, but yeah, it could be at risk.
    You got in before I could correct myself =)

• alderz said:

They have sussed us out, to me it's been obvious, our left side is the weak link......

I don’t know if they’ve sussed us, or if they’ve brought on a direct player with pace and he’s making a difference. To me, we spent the whole first half comfortable and at walking pace. They’ve injected some pace and we’ve been caught cold.
    IMO they have targeted our left side in the 2nd half, they IMO have sussed our weak side out….
  • Can't believe how bad we are this half
  • Bowen maybe a bit greedy there from such a tight angle.
  • Poor by Fornals again….

But he won it back.
  • MrsGrey said:

Poor by Fornals again….

But he won it back.
    And just gave it away , again!
  • MrsGrey said:

Poor by Fornals again….

But he won it back.
    There’s no questioning Fornals out of possession, IMO. It’s in possession that he seems to have lost his way.
  • Massive header from Aguerd. Ward-Prowse is a weapon.
  • Aguerd 👍🏻
  • alderz said:

MrsGrey said:

Poor by Fornals again….

But he won it back.
    There’s no questioning Fornals out of possession, IMO. It’s in possession that he seems to have lost his way.
    Not match sharp, and trying too hard.
  • Get in, Aguerd.
  • Oh boy that was some bad goalkeeping
  • Can't believe how good we are this half =)
  • Unless he was being marked by small guys at that corner, which seems unlikely, Dinos is a bit of a unit, isn't he?
  • edited October 2023
    A quick third for us to knock the stuffing out of Freiburg.

( is what I want, in case you think your stream is lagging)
  • I don’t like it when Paqueta does that play acting nonsense.
  • That left side has just got stronger - Emerson and Soucek for Kehrer and Fornals.
  • Freiberg bring on three substitutes who look almost identical

Has anyone else seen "The Boys from Brazil"?
  • Good chance for Kudus after being put in by Paqueta, but he drags it wide.
  • Kudus off now for Benrahma.
  • Ian Darke on comms has repeatedly said that Kudus scored two in our opening game. Have I missed something? Did they give the OG to him?
  • alderz said:

Ian Darke on comms has repeatedly said that Kudus scored two in our opening game. Have I missed something? Did they give the OG to him?

They did
  • Mubama and Ings coming on. Presumably Bowen and Paqueta will come off.