Champions League Final 2023

Comments

• Come on City!
  • I'd wish they'd pack it in with the Eurovision rubbish at the beginning and get on with the game.
  • Serie A about to be in the bin.

3 Finals
    3 Losses
  • Not really
    Fantastic achievement for 3 teams to reach the various finals
    Serie A is on the rise again
  • edited June 2023
    Inter look like a slightly better version of us.
  • John Stones has been immense tonight
    So good on the ball
  • Big Rod!
    1-0 🙌🏻 🔵🌙
  • ‘There’s a blue moon shining over Europe tonight’ 👏
  • City treble winners. Baz will not be happy hahaha
  • Micah richards really is dumb.
  • Inter had their chances but failed to take them…
    Well done to City 👏🏻
  • I'm glad they won. And I'm really pleased for the fans that were there when City were knocking around League 1.

Not the biggest win in Europe this season, obvs, but they can have the spotlight tonight.
  • Inter were the least cynical (being polite) of the 3 Italian finalists this season, but I think I'd struggle to ever want an Italian club to win anything against anyone ever again.
  • Ravel49 said:

‘There’s a blue moon shining over Europe tonight’ 👏

Make that a claret and blue moon over Europe tonight.
  • Bellingham, Stones, Rice would be a quality England midfield 3

But the lack of quality English centre backs is a worry if moving Stone out of it.
  • How dull were those celebrations
  • Micah richards really is dumb.

What has he done? He's not on my comms.
  • Watching the celebrations, it's obvious that Citeh need lessons from West Ham in how to party. =)
  • Ravel49 said:

Bellingham, Stones, Rice would be a quality England midfield 3

But the lack of quality English centre backs is a worry if moving Stone out of it.

I reckon it’ll be Trent in midfield before long
  • @alderz, So you think England plan to flood the midfield then?
  • I think Ald meant instead of Stones so he could continue playing at the back
  • @Ravel, Trent - River - Flood! 🤷‍♂️
  • Don't plenty of the big clubs, their managers and players alike across Europe need lessons in grace and decorum?
  • Once again, it’s so weird that nobody cares that they have literally hundreds of financial doping charges hanging over them. They’re cheats.
  • alderz said:

Once again, it’s so weird that nobody cares that they have literally hundreds of financial doping charges hanging over them. They’re cheats.

Has that been proved? I don't think so.
  • Well they keep putting up barriers to stop it getting to court. Have the court case and then we can find out.
  • Taking accountability here. Said very early on in the season after looking at their bench that there was no way threat they could compete on all levels. How wrong was I 😳.
    Players like Ake, Stones and Grealish have really upped their game this season. Lewis came in and performed when required for a rookie and Akanji has got to be one of the signings of the season.