Jesse Lingard released by Nottingham Forest

He had made 20 appearances for Forest but had played just 60 minutes since the new year.

Comments

• Stay away ,very far away
  • And just when you think that’s enough.. go a little bit further!
  • And then when you hit the roundabout, come back and have another look
  • If he is seen in the London Stadium area, I'm going to kidnap him and return him to Manchester. Hahaha
  • If he is seen in the London Stadium area, I'm going to kidnap him and return him to Manchester. Hahaha

A real twist on the classic, “I’d drive him there myself”
  • Not sure why he gets his own thread ,he might want royalty payments =)
  • alderz said:

And then when you hit the roundabout, come back and have another look

That’s what Moyes does
  • edited June 2023
    If we’re linked again, I think Moyes will need some counselling for this unrequited love
  • This didn't play out the way Jesse planned it. He'll be lucky to get any offers, and none on his present salary. His 'smart' decision turned out to be toxic , he ruined his footballing credentials and his character credibility in one move. What a waste.
  • It really wouldnt surprise me if Moyes still fancies him.

Would the fans forgive him for the snub or will it be a case of media solving it by saying we didnt offer him anywhere near enough etc and his hearts always been with us

I will laugh out loud if he comes. I will also enkoy his success or his demise as a player.
  • edited June 2023
    Does anyone else read "Jesse Lingard released by Nottingham Forest" and imagine them letting him out of his cage to return him to his natural environment?

Maybe with "Born Free" playing in the background?