Other Games 6th - 8th May

Comments

• I get the sense it’s encouraged now because they see it as entertainment to be clipped for social media.

But I also think it’s probably better to have them open about it than to have Hansen and Lawro acting like they’re objective but always leaning towards Liverpool.
  • Fulham 2 up
  • Hamstew said:

Fulham 2 up

Worst case was we might end up playing Leicester for 15th, but 15th is looking pretty secure right now. If we can find another really good result like yesterday, we might even be able to look up the table to around 12th!
  • Yikes - I hadn't realised there were daytime games... I'm working until 5.00 :-(
  • MrsGrey said:

Yikes - I hadn't realised there were daytime games... I'm working until 5.00 :-(

Just Fulham v Leicester atm (3pm kick off)

17.30 Brighton v Everton

20.00 Forest v Soton
  • MrsGrey said:

Yikes - I hadn't realised there were daytime games... I'm working until 5.00 :-(

3pm, 5.30pm (BT) & 8pm (SKY)
  • Leicester are so bad .This is a game they had to win ,could be them and Leeds to join the saints going down .Really wanted Everton to go
  • steve said:

Leicester are so bad .This is a game they had to win ,could be them and Leeds to join the saints going down .Really wanted Everton to go

Yeah, after our result yesterday I wouldn't have minded Leicester getting a result if it helped Everton get relegated. I fear the Toffees may survive 😭😭😭
  • 4-0 now
  • 4-1 now and Leicester have missed a penalty.
  • 5-1, carnage.
  • Millwall just went from 'as it stands' fifth to eighth in under ten minutes.

• Young Lily, my grand daughter, is getting excited with the Sunderland score.
  • And now Millwall have blown a 3-1 lead to go 4-3 down. Sunderland almost in the play -offs.
  • Poor old Millwall.......... =) =) =)
  • Everton 1 up in under 40 seconds
  • How come we never play this Brighton?
  • The playoffs are

Sunderland v Luton
    Coventry v Middlesbrough - who drew 1-1 earlier today

When was the last time two clubs played each other three games in a row?

Everton 2-0 up. This season just gets weirder...
  • edited May 2023
    This is shocking. Brighton have no consideration for people who would like Nottingham Forest and Everton to be relegated!!!!! :p
  • You’d never think Brighton were in with a shout of European football next season.
  • 3-0 now hahaha
  • Good job we won yesterday
  • 3-0 Everton, and fair play….
    Makes me feel 😡 but tactics spot on
  • You’d never think Brighton were in with a shout of European football next season.

You wouldn’t think Everton are in a relegation scrap.
  • Brighton having a big say in the relegation battle, but not as I expected. Losing to Forest and now, probably, Everton won't go down well in Leeds or Leicester.
  • Prs

3-0 now hahaha

What have you got against Brighton?
  • Hmm, wonder what the odds of 4-3 Brighton second half?
  • So De Zerbi, apparently one of the best managers ever, has been totally out thought by Dyche the dinosaur. Love the Prem.
  • Leicester getting very worried now, especially if Forest win tonight. Liverpool and Newcastle next for the Foxes.