Other Games 29th April through to 4th May

Comments

• I'm not watching the game but his Klopp pulled his hamstring celebrating? Hahaha Hahaha
  • edited April 2023
    How good is that. Tierney gifts Spurs a goal and Jota goes up the other end and wins it.
  • IronHerb said:

How good is that. Tierney gifts Spurs a goal and Jota equalises gets the winner

Did you mean this?
  • It was a good game to watch but it was two shocking defences against two good attacks.
    Still, a better 4-3 than the one I had to endure yesterday.
  • Watched the Leeds game, have been quite impressed with Gnonto, plays the Benrahma role for Leeds and assuming they do go down, he may be worth a look
  • I was thinking the same chicago ,seen him a few times always seems to put a shift in
  • Watched the Leeds game, have been quite impressed with Gnonto, plays the Benrahma role for Leeds and assuming they do go down, he may be worth a look

He's a bit hit and miss from what I've seen, but he's only 19. I suspect there will be a fairly hefty price tag on him.
  • IronHerb said:

Did you mean this?
    No, I did edit when I reread. But I did mean the bit about Tierney!
  • At first
    IronHerb said:

IronHerb said:

Did you mean this?
    No, I did edit when I reread. But I did mean the bit about Tierney!
    I thought you meant Tierney the player until I realised you meant Tierney the ref.
  • The BBC league table shows the outcome of each teams last five matches. It's clear Arsenal have really come over all Spursy and bottled it. Psychology is such a big part of football. It shows itself most clearly within a big match penalty, but it's very possible to fire the ball two foot over the bar in the final matches of the season, as Arsenal are clearly showing. City doing the opposite. Arteta clearly still the apprentice.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/tables

If only Frank had been given the Chelsea steering wheel earlier. He could well have taken them down.
  • I reckon Southampton and Everton are going down, down to China town.
  • What is a hospital pass =)
  • Hamstew said:

Enjoy

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha
  • I love it, but.. it's not really real is it?
  • They're the gift that keeps on giving :)
  • MrsGrey said:

I love it, but.. it's not really real is it?

Of course it's real, isn't it =)
  • Today I'm going to watch the Isthmian Premier League Play Off Final between Hornchurch and Aveley. Winner goes into the Vanarama National League South.

Come on you Urchins!
  • So what result do we want for the huge relegation battle between Leicester v Everton …
    Suppose a draw is good, and if there’s a winner think Leicester suits us best 🤫
  • Tend agree jay a draw is best .if Everton loose they will still be 6 points behind with 4 to play and a worse goal difference at lest till we loose big to city =) kind of in 2 minds what to hope for
  • Penalty to Everton, who have started much the brighter.
  • What a dope the defender was.
  • Everton lead 😭😭😭
  • Not for long
  • If I supported Leicester I'd be having kittens every time they try to play out from the back, it's scary.
  • 2-1 Leicester.
  • Goodness me, how didn't Everton score, then Vardy hits the bar seconds later? A minute before the Everton chance they had another really good chance that the keeper did well to get a strong hand to.
  • Serious injury to Coleman I think, could it be a broken leg? Stretcher on to take whoever it is off.
  • Leicester penalty in injury time at the end of the first half.