Brighton v West Ham. Sat 4th March 3pm.

Comments

• The players should be made to walk back to London =)
  • This is a game where I cannot find one positive...we have been 2nd best from the first minute and performed like a bunch of fools....Rice, captain...your also having a laugh....This team and the Manager need to hold their heads down tonight, because we have been completely embarrassing.........On this performance IMO we deserve to go down.
  • Still, looking forward to the training photos next week. Better than three points anyway.

We know what we've got to do. Stick with us. We know we can do better etc......
  • Johnson absolutely skinned there, lucky it's not 4.

Not sure what's happened to him this week, he's usually a "solid defensively if uninspiring offensively" full back.
  • Very good save by Areola there.
  • What will the 'half cup full posters' make of this...should be interesting....hope at least they are honest, because this has been a shocker deluxe IMO
  • Wolves winning
  • What will the 'half cup full posters' make of this...should be interesting....hope at least they are honest, because this has been a shocker deluxe IMO

Don’t think this is necessary, if people want to look for positives then let them. Same can be said of them to those feeling downbeat.
  • This has been the worst performance I can remember for a very long time, and as for Johnson, I'm lost for words.
  • Not a single attempt on goal in the second half.

Don’t think this is necessary, if people want to look for positives then let them. Same can be said of them to those feeling downbeat.
    I think they'd have to look very hard after this afternoon...

4-0
  • Its mad that we have had a worse second half
  • Every player who always scores v us now on the scoresheet, Veltman & now Welbeck
  • Brighton 5th is coming
  • Welbeck on to score his usual goal against us.

Called it.
  • There’s the 4th and it’s Welbeck. It’s been absolutely disgraceful and the worst display I’ve seen for many a year.
  • Omg he has to go surely 🤣
  • edited March 2023
    What will the 'half cup full posters' make of this...should be interesting....hope at least they are honest, because this has been a shocker deluxe IMO

What will the 'half cup full posters' make of this...should be interesting....hope at least they are honest, because this has been a shocker deluxe IMO

Outcast.....Yeh, you right , you the better person.....
    I wasn't trying to start a freak out, but just would be keen to see what certain people made of this performance.....Hey, good for you.....

Would be keen though to see people sticking up for this/Moyes after this.....yeh, a bogey team etc etc, but this level of performance is worrying, just wanted to see if they at least acknowledge it.......But Outcast, don't forget this is a forum, so why not call out other posters views, after all isn't everyones opinions worth it ??!!!!!
  • I cant support Moyes after that. we need a change because Moyes wont change
  • Now it is 4, I actually think the result is slightly flattering, if Brighton had shown a bit more resolve in the first half instead of setting for a slender lead, they could have got six or seven
  • After last week, just where did that performance come from, I am at a loss for words
  • Truly was a shocking display, as bad as I can think of for a good while.
  • Chicago dead right. We are well flattered it was only 4. We didn’t do anything at all for the whole game. It’s impossible to emphasise just how bad we were as even Sky have said we were really awful.
    After today I find it hard to believe that there are three teams worse than us this season because currently all those around us are at least having a go.
  • Somehow we’re still 16th.
  • Thank god for Chelsea & arsenal
  • Only because Bournemouth blew it second half losing 3-2.
  • Mad that we're grateful for Arsenal and Chelsea wins.

How far we've fallen.

I’m always honest mate.
    There are no words left that haven’t been said that I’m allowed to say on here about that performance.
    The only positive was that it only lasted 90 minutes.

• Poor game, must be the worst that WHU have played all season. All players were bad and there were no redeeming features.

No passing, no attacking, no pressing, no crosses, no fight and no chance of scoring. Ings had no service. Players just strolling around and showed no fight. Easy to blame the manager but these players are international players who couldn't string three passes together. Maybe they have no confidence in the manager. Not sure why Antonio wasn't on the bench and why Moyes didn't bring Scamecca on and tried playing with two strikers.

Where are our 5-6 wins going to come from?