Other matches week of FEB 11th

Comments

• Wasn't a dive.
  • IronHerb said:

Wasn't a dive.

You’re correct - I sneezed in Surrey, causing Grealish to fall over in Manchester!

• Bless you!
  • IronHerb said:

Wasn't a dive.

Oh yes it was =)
  • Cue: Oh no it wasn't!
  • Really hoping the Dyche effect is just one game and they get stuffed by Liverpool today
  • Baz,Was thinking the same, A nice 5-0 Liverpool win will hepl us and would i am sure make you happy for other reasons as well =)
  • It really is a case of wanting Everton to go back to struggling and be one of the relegated teams. Liverpool winning won't really do anything for their league placing aspirations. Whoever played Everton (apart from the obvious lower placed teams) I would've wanted the same thing :)
  • Liverpool have a number of injuries but on this showing only look like mid table team at best, if Everton can get their act together, l fear they can get something out of this game
  • Where was Pickford going? Appalling goalkeeping.
  • I thought it was great goalkeeping =)
  • Bazshuayi said:

Really hoping the Dyche effect is just one game and they get stuffed by Liverpool today

For once I agree with you about Liverpool 😂🤣😂
  • Apparently, statistically it doesn't make much difference whether Liverpool attack the Kop in the first or second half, but the very fact that they prefer to attack it second half means that I'm surprised more teams don't do as Everton have done tonight and attack the Kop themselves in the second half if they win the toss.
  • 2-0 😊🤮
  • Mentally doing a Klopp Fist Pump ;)
  • Oh, Kevin de Bruyne 🎉 (FF joy) 😂
  • C'mon Arsenal!
  • 1-1 yes! (dodgy pen)
  • V dodgy pen
  • But a tricky decision. Imo Saka had his shot at goal completely unaffected by the GK.

The contact happened after. It wasn't a situation where GK prevented the player thereafter from a scoring opportunity...
    My comms saying the ref was brave to give something that isn't usually given..

Yeah but, so now they decide to set a precedent.
    #inconsistency
  • trying to make up for the brentford decision against them...
  • Its the first time in years, in the Prem, I have seen a team not dominated by Man City posession wise
  • Come on Citeh 😆
  • edited February 2023
    At best it's a penalty that isn't given by more or less any other ref, at worst it's a poor decision. As MrsG says, it's the inconsistency that is so poor.

Arteta should be booked for kicking the ball away from De Bruyne.
  • edited February 2023
    Arteta definitely second only to Klopp in "most annoying manager" league.
  • Arsenal definitely living dangerously playing out from the back.
  • Grealish. Really hate the way he sticks his Inspector Gadget legs sideways and ooh, look, is it a foul?

Course it is. Cheat.

How can the refs not be wise to that.

Need a new criterion ' legs in an unnatural position '
  • edited February 2023
    Right on cue, Grealish scores. Gotta feel Ramsdale shoulda done better; if there was a deflection off the defender, it was very slight.
  • If Arsenal had won or even drawn, the title race would've gone on for a lot longer. If City stay in the lead it'll be gone and boring