FA Cup 5th round draw and other teams' matches

2»

Comments

• After Martinelli was sent off for 2 yellow cards within 10 seconds or so last night, Martin Known on BT Sport thought it was unfair on Martinelli as he did not know he was going to be booked for the first foul.

He said: "It's within the laws of the game but I thought it was pedantic from the referee.

"There's a moral issue with what the referee has done. It doesn't feel sporting."

Clearly he doesn't see the irony of his comment (my emphasis). It is obviously very sporting to commit 2 deliberate fouls within 10 seconds!!
  • Let's hope that the next time Arsenal get a three on one breakaway the ref stops it to book an opponent for a foul. 😁
  • I just watched the Martinelli incident, and I really don’t think anyone can complain about it. He absolutely deserved a yellow for both incidents, so a red is the only option IMO
  • Its Martin Keown isn't it! He is one of the worst pundits, but gets on tv regularly, & is so biased to Arsenal he shouldn't be put on their games. Joe Cole has a fondness for West Ham and is still keen on Chelsea but he is fair in his comments on both teams.