West Ham v Norwich Saturday 18th December 2021 @ 15:00 @ London Stadium.

2»

Comments

• Hamstew said:

Yep that sums up my luck. Should never had don't the match thread

Easy to criticise my threads but my games never get called off.
  • Hamstew said:

Easy to criticise my threads but my games never get called off.
    Took one for the team. Need Cresswell back. #teamplayer
  • I think it may help us as we have injuries and are looking tired, a rest of any sort can only help the situation.
  • Hamstew, with an undefeated thread
  • Wouldn’t have happened in the 1970’s! They would have just used a sponge & some cold water. Players these days aren’t tough enough. 😉
  • In the olden days, they didn't need scans, the physio could just look at the injury and with one look, know exactly how bad the injury was and give an exact time and date of when said player would be back. Bring back the olden days!
  • I feel there's a dedicated thread in there...
  • Yep, the Olden Days, what we remember of them or what we think we remember of them hahaha
  • Hamstew said:

Bet you’re glad you wrote all of that detail in the title
  • Yep, the Olden Days, what we remember of them or what we think we remember of them hahaha

Nostalgia just ain't the same as how I remember it
  • edited December 2021
    Question is. Do I start the spuds match thread? Am I just a jinx?
  • You are unbeaten Ham, so yes, go for it, but don't forget the lasagne =)
  • Hamstew, Are also doing some garlic bread to go with the lasagne? =)
  • The bigger question is that if we lose before this match is rescheduled and played, do we continue this thread or start a fresh one with a new maker???
  • The bigger question is that if we lose before this match is rescheduled and played, do we continue this thread or start a fresh one with a new maker???

It’s good to see someone finally asking the questions that matter on this site, actually
  • By the time this is replayed, we will have lost so many times it will he my turn again anyway.
  • @Hamstew , that did make me laugh, but I can't bring myself to press the button on that comment!

Decision time.

Rescheduled: Weds 12 Jan 7.45pm UK time.
This discussion has been closed.