Man City v Massive West Ham United Sunday 28th November Kick off 1400

Comments

• And Arthur forgetting to track back didn't help. Just got to hope this isn't now a floodgates moment.
  • Hopefully as 0-0 best hope but they will
    Get players back
  • Lukerz said:

Luckily the game may well be called off at this rate

Surely not?
  • Lukerz said:

Surely not?
    Apparently we just cleared one off the line but I couldn’t see it at all. I’m not sure the game will last after half time
  • This will be off unless it stops pretty quick
  • Nearly a second there. This could turn nasty.
  • edited November 2021
    alderz said:

Lukerz said:

Surely not?
    Apparently we just cleared one off the line but I couldn’t see it at all. I’m not sure the game will last after half time
    Tbf, that happened after I posted and I agree 😂 no idea what happened

Just unsure what it takes for it to be abandoned
  • edited November 2021
    The pitch looks like we're playing football on an etch-o-sketch
  • Here’s something that annoys me: Ben Johnson is fouled, but stays on his feet. Ref waves advantage. Johnson immediately plays it forward, Fornals is offside, their free kick. Where is the advantage exactly? What’s to say Fornals wouldn’t have been onside if Johnson hadn’t staggered for a couple of steps?
  • Us leading would do it.
  • what’s the criteria for abandoning the match?
  • Unless the ground staff have a giant hairdryer I can’t see how this carries on second half. The half time break it’s just going to get terrible, surely?
  • I literally cannot see the ball, wonder if they kept a couple of those orange ones from away back when
  • Watching on telly it's like they are playing with an invisible ball.
  • I literally cannot see the ball, wonder if they kept a couple of those orange ones from away back when

They’re playing with this seasons winter ball, it just isn’t bright enough!
  • Soucek’s having a shocker today. He just can’t get going this season.
  • The ref and linesman cannot claim to be able to see the pitch markings this has to be off
  • This won’t finish today
  • The ref and linesman cannot claim to be able to see the pitch markings this has to be off

They’ll clear all the pitch markings at half time, it just depends how heavy it’s coming down and whether they can keep it off
  • If it gets called off, do we resume at HT 1-0 down on another date?
  • There’s a team of about 20 people running on to clear the pitch
  • Someone had to go and raid B&Q and get a bunch of shovels
  • edited November 2021
    Orange ball most probable answer..
    Would be suprised to see it abandoned IMO..
    No way are we out of it, haven't played bad at all, Benrahama a little wasteful, Arthur failed to track back for goal, but hey, we playing against City, no shame....
    COYI......( Would like to see Lanzini then perhaps Bowen introduced )....
  • Shovelling when it’s coming down like this is like trying to ice skate uphill.
  • edited November 2021
    Player safety must be paramount and I would say that ( through gritted teeth) even if we were winning
  • I'm watching on a South African channel

What's Afrikaans for "cool"?
  • edited November 2021
    Antonio’s done great running at them but needs to do better holding the ball up when receiving it facing our goal.
  • I have looked at a trusted weather app.
    Snow due to stop at 3.05pm.
  • Bowen has to come on now
  • Having just checked the satellite I think Exeter is right and so expect the game to carry on.