The Boleyn Arms - Christmas & New Year Hostelry of Joy

2»

Comments

• Mais oui Mon Frere. 🤭
  • What a great start to a normal Sporting Saturday, England polish off India in the Test, City drubbing Arsenal 3-0 at H-T, Hammers getting a 3pm start, and top it off for me, Southend on BT sport 1 vs Stockport..only downers, Clinton Morrison and Sue Smith, 2 pundits who dont like us on Sky sports....
  • Leeds :(
    I have taken the precaution of boarding up the BA in case Wombat isn’t in a good mood after todays result…..
    Tin hats on everyone…..
  • Ok….all is well inside the BA…..a bit dusty but no sign of hurricane Wombat damage so authorising BA maintenance dept to remove boarding, reconnect gas and electric supplies 😁
  • I’m still very cross, and could turn proper nasty if I see a peacock, or anybody resembling Billy Bremner.
  • Wombat - do you not think looking like Billy Bremner is suffering enough?
  • Wombat - do you not think looking like Billy Bremner is suffering enough?

Having met Wombat on numerous occasions, I don't think that he looks anything like Mr Bremner =)
  • I take exception to that Mr Expat. I may be short, slightly on the portly side, but in my defence, Billy Bremner in his pomp had substantially more hair than me. Although, it was never in the same condition and shine as mine.
  • There I was quietly watching (with great satisfaction I would add) the Leicester v Tottenham game last evening…..2 minutes to go and Tottenham heading to another joyous defeat…..then added time……BOOM! 2 goals in a minute and my evening ruined!!!!!
    Now our result last Sunday looks even worse…..
    #humpday :(
  • I take exception to that Mr Expat. I may be short, slightly on the portly side, but in my defence, Billy Bremner in his pomp had substantially more hair than me. Although, it was never in the same condition and shine as mine.

I say chaps…..if you’d like to sort this matter out I have a couple of old duelling pistols that V8 & Irnothru used to use on the WUM’s on BBC606….. er If you could just be kind enough to do this outside as I don’t want any damage to our plaster ceiling…. ;-)