What teams do you hate, and why?

Comments

• Still Liverpool. Klopp's salty interviews after Brighton have made my loathing of them even stronger. Him and his players complaining about Brighton's penalty having seen their one against us had to be the most hypocritical thing ever.
  • 100% agree with the above
  • edited November 2020
    Still don’t care about other clubs enough to hate them, it’s more players and managers. Klopp, Pep, Mourinho, Arteta, Rodgers all annoy me a lot. Klopp gets worse every week.

I think I only really like Nuno, Slav and Scott Parker out of the other managers in the league.

EDIT: I forgot Graham Potter existed but I like him too.
  • I just feel like it has to be said.

Milwall.
  • I used to quite like Villa. But I found Dean Smith really objectionable last season, and now Grealish! One trick Pony.......and we all know what that trick is! TheTom Daley of Birmingham!
  • Back to villa for me .Grealish would fall over if a leaf hit him
  • We seem to hate everybody in the Premiership, so who is your favourite team
    other than the Hammers.
  • Hammerex said:

We seem to hate everybody in the Premiership, so who is your favourite team
    other than the Hammers.

Pompey are my second team, if you like. My hometown club and my dad's a Fratton Park season-ticket holder.

In terms of favourite PL team 🤔 Probably Arsenal, but I'm not really sure why.
  • Fulham don't bother me very much. Even less so with Parker in charge.

I do hate Villa, though.
  • Anyone but Arsenal 🤬
  • Ask the question again on Saturday evening and it will probably be Man U. 😂
  • Anyone but Arsenal 🤬

Soz bro
  • I don't hate any club i just dislike every other club in the PL.
  • Arsenal used to be the one team I enjoyed watching. These days they’re the one team I really couldn’t care less about watching
  • I didn't have a favourite other club before moving up north but because I've been to a few City games in the last couple of seasons, they sort become my second team.
  • Hammerex said:

We seem to hate everybody in the Premiership, so who is your favourite team
    other than the Hammers.

Crawley Town as it's my home town, QPR as it's my dad's team and Man city I have a soft spot for.
  • Always had a soft spot for Leeds as I was often taken there when I stayed as a child with family in Bradford.
  • Always had a soft spot for Leeds as I was often taken there when I stayed as a child with family in Bradford.

Hide. Wombat's coming for you.
  • I have family in Leeds and quite a few in and around Croydon, so I don’t mind certain teams around those two places
  • My mums team notts county hardly missed a match from aged 7 when her dad took her till her death aged 89, I went with her a couple of times saw Francois van de elst score for us against them and her favourite manager of late was Kevin Nolan her ashes are buried on the touch line of the ground where the players come out
  • I went to a notts.county game when Nolan was manager nice ground enjoyed the game
  • I’ve always had a sort of soft spot for QPR. Probably due to Rodney Marsh and Phil Parkes. And I follow my local clubs, Braintree town and Chelmsford in Essex and Leiston town and Saxmundham in Suffolk. But I still dislike Leeds even though Expat is a good Chum of mine. He must have been dropped on his head as a small child.
  • I am a casual fan of Southend United, as I have been a few with my friend.

My dad is Wimbledon and my brothers are Arsenal so I don’t have a problem with them.

PL wise, I quite like Brighton and Fulham
  • A casual fan of Southend.
    I see you dressed in Sergio tachini and Lacoste giving it large🤭
  • A casual fan of Southend.
    I see you dressed in Sergio tachini and Lacoste giving it large🤭

Screaming along with the blue voice
  • The snake’s team are my second team now. I have a friend from Marseilles who took me to the PSG game and it was 🤯
  • I went to a notts.county game when Nolan was manager nice ground enjoyed the game

Yes lovely ground tbh and was robbed in the play offs against Coventry and from
    Then on it went against him
  • But I still dislike Leeds even though Expat is a good Chum of mine. He must have been dropped on his head as a small child.

Numerous times I recall =)