What teams do you hate, and why?

Comments

• In case I did not bring it up, spurs

Quell surprise! :nonono:
  • Oh we 'ate Chelsea and we 'ate Chelsea we'ate Chelsea and we 'ate Chelsea we'ate Chelsea and we 'ate Chelsea, we are the Chelsea 'aters
  • edited February 2020
    So Grey, just to remove any doubt, can we assume you're not fond of the boys with the blue flag. :biggrin:

Oh and I forgot to mention when I first saw your post that I read it as the Chelsea eaters. :lol:
  • Bubbles

You may indeed.

Sang it many a time at the Boleyn
  • Fixtures until the end of March -

NORWICH
    Wolves (A)
    Leicester (H)
    Sheff Utd (A)
    Southampton (H)
    Everton (H)

WATFORD
    Man Utd (A)
    Liverpool (H)
    Palace (A)
    Leicester (H)
    Burnley (A)

WEST HAM
    Liverpool (A)
    Southampton (H)
    Arsenal (A)
    Wolves (H)
    Spurs (A)

VILLA
    Southampton (A)
    Sheff Utd (H)
    Leicester (A)
    Chelsea (H)
    Newcastle (A))

BOURNEMOUTH
    Burnley (A)
    Chelsea (H)
    Liverpool (A)
    Palace (H)
    Wolves (A)

BRIGHTON
    Sheff Utd (A)
    Palace (H)
    Wolves (A)
    Arsenal (H)
    Leicester (A)

You could see all teams getting nothing except where they play each other. IMO that is unlikely.
  • edited February 2020
    Argyle
  • edited February 2020
    Still dislike Plymouth Argyle
  • Plymouth Argyle
  • "Green Army" :run:
  • Did I mention I am not a big fan of Leeds United.
  • One of the things I love about this forum is how you can always learn something new...
  • edited February 2020
    They are very irritating.
  • Did I mention I am not a big fan of Leeds United.

Methinks he doth protest too much :whistle:
  • OMG, Wombat will be so so happy with the Leeds result today

:biggrin:

:run:

:sofa:
  • Tonight, I am mostly disliking Liverpool.
  • Tonight, I am mostly disliking Liverpool.

I read that as “tonight I like Leeds”
  • Most days and nights I dislike Leeds intensely.
    Tonight they are not playing so I am ambivalent towards them. My negativity this evening it purely directed at Liverpool, and also the M4, M25, and M62 which goes near Leeds.
  • Last evening just after 10 of the clock I fell in love with a wonderful woman from Norwich.........I love you Delia Smith......

Tottenham 1 Norwich 1 AET Norwich win 3-2 on penalties.

• Really disappointed that Huddersfield didn’t do better today.
  • Really disappointed that Huddersfield didn’t do better today.

:biggrin:
  • I’m guessing Coronavirus is possibly not a good enough reason to relegate Leeds?

Just putting it out there as an option.
  • Wombat,

It might just stop them being promoted if the latest news report is to be believed?
  • I obviously do not know how this is going to end but in my mind, given the suspension of the season, they will have to start it up again from where they left off, irrespective of how long that may be.

The next season may have to be compressed somehow or run out of synch timewise to get back on track but I do not think it fair on anyone if they unilaterally decide the current season is done and dusted as is.
  • edited March 2020
    Another palace hater here.
    Years ago palace were one of these teams i never really thought about, sort of nondescript really until i met my wife's friend from work.Her and her man utd loving husband hated west ham with a vengeance.I don't know why that was?i never got to the bottom of it.
    In 2004 when we lost to palace in the play offs i got some stick from them but i shrugged it off.
    It was two years later when i really got this thing about hating palace.We had just lost to liverpool in the Fa cup and i was feeling low.lowest i have ever felt after a game.She then rang me seconds after the game had finished and started gloating and laughing down the phone.If it wasn't for the fact that she was my wife's then manager at work i would have retaliated.
    When we moved three years ago i met my new neighbour who turned out to be a palace supporter.I am quite pleasant when i talk to him about football but deep down i am thinking i HATE your team.
    As when i look out for my local teams results like southend,colchester and billericay and hope they have done well,i also look for the palace,tottenham and millwall results to see if they have got beat.
    So there you have it, my irrational take on why i hate palace.
  • Hmm, irrational you say :whistle:
    No idea why you think that. ;)
  • Biggest losers here seem to be Man City

There is no way Liverpool wont get the title

They have a 2 year CL ban....a competition where they are arguably the favourites (especially with Liverpool out)

If the CL gets cancelled they probably get the worst deal
  • still spurs
  • I went right off Leeds United in about 1970/71.

Irrational hatred for the younger members to take on board.