I can't log in! (What to do if you can't...) Includes new applicants trying to join.

Existing member: Because this is a new server, your login isn't stored until you sign in for the first time.

If you can't remember your password, you can use the password reset option by clicking 'Forgot' when you try to sign in.

New Members: If you are trying to jion and are getting stuck at the 'Verify your email' stage, use the email address below to contact a site administrator.

If you have any problems with this, email whu***@gmail.com where the *** is the three numbers we use in the site name.

Comments

• edited April 2019
    Grey, it's behaving strangely for me. As you can see I'm typing a message and signed in, but when I click on the spurs match thread it thinks I'm not signed in and won't let me sign in. When I then click back to discussions I'm already signed in again.

Edit: I've just tried again again and despite not working the previous 5 times, it now works :doh: I'll update if it stops again.
  • Hi Grey, I'm having a strange problem with signing in.
    If I go to the main discussions page it indicates that I'm not signed in and therefore I can't see whether there have been new posts on any thread, although if I click on a thread it indicates that I am signed in.
    And now of course as I went back onto the main discussions page to check that I'm still having the problem, it shows that I am signed in. :hmm: :biggrin:
  • If it happens again, try refreshing the page you are on.
  • Today, Lanzini, Fornals and Anderson had chances to shoot from 15-18 years but chose not to. That is puzzling. Can't imagine Mane or Firmino foregoing similar opportunities and that makes the difference between 3 points and 1 point.
  • well to be fair, when we are 15 to 18 years, its sometimes a tough time for us to make decisions :run:
  • Grey, I can’t get into the predictor thread. Do you know if there’s a problem.
  • I had to restart the server, now for some reason bits of the site are playing up. This may have to wait until tomorrow. Sorry.
  • OK, it looks like it is all back to normal now.
  • I’m able to get in now Grey. :ok:
  • Help please. I can’t seem to upload an avatar since the new format.
    Any help would be appreciated.
  • edited July 2020
    Click on your name in the top left of most screens, and then when the next screen comes up, there's a little box in the top right area that looks like a blokes head and a little arrow. Click on that and it should have only one option for "Edit Profile" ...... click that and then the next screen comes up and there is an option to change your photo, which should allow you to upload a new photo.
  • edited July 2020
    I'm having the same problem as Slacker.
    I go through to
    Edit Profile > Change My Picture > Change Picture > Upload New Picture .
    I select a picture on my PC and then get
    Click and drag across the picture to define your thumbnail.

At this point the only thing that's clickable is a small black square by the top left corner of the larger square, and when I try to drag it across results in a small generic thumbnail image in the top left corner inside the larger square.
    I've tried different pictures (jpg) but get the same result. Can anyone advise?
  • Will try to sort it later, and will let you know.
  • Sorted, now. Thank you!
  • I have just noticed that if you are not signed in you get a screen that says no discussions.
  • Mike, I think that was always the case although perhaps presented differently.
  • Cheers Bubbles.
    I suppose it stops any oinks getting on to our site.
  • I have a new phone and now can't remember ny password. My email hasn't set up yet. Is there a way of answeri g security questions
  • Yes. What's you bank account number and mothers maiden name? :lol:
  • I have a new phone and now can't remember ny password. My email hasn't set up yet. Is there a way of answeri g security questions

How are you able to post then? :hmm:
  • I can set you a new password and send it by PM if that helps. But you'd need to be able to get the message.
  • Anyone know why I have to sign in each time I access the site. I’ve the “remain signed- in” box ticked
  • DJ

Not a site issue.probably something to do with your browser settings and cookies

• Cheers, I’ll check it out. Thanks
  • I can’t seem to use the “quote” button anymore. Seems to display it as HTML rubbish! Any ideas?
  • A new glitch has appeared, whereby people can't post for some reason to do with 'verified email' status.

If this is happening to you, let me know by using the whu***@gmail.com address (put in the obvious 3 numbers instead of the ***) and I'll verify your status manually. The automatic system isn't working and I don't know why.
  • The wonderful Mrs G fixed it for me!
  • Mrs G ......thanks for being a special one.....