Leicester (away) 5:30pm 27/10/2018 - Match build-up, commentary, discussion & analysis

Thought I'd give it a go.

Pellegrini thinks Obiang should be back but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Leicester are in their own slump, two wins against Huddersfield and Newcastle followed by losses to Everton and Arsenal. Maddison looks dangerous and will require close attention from the defence (not our speciality it seems).

And I start work at 4:30pm on Saturday. ;doh

Comments

• edited October 2018
    Either:

Fabianski
    Zabaleta - Balbuena - Diop - Cresswell
    Noble - Rice - Obiang
    Snodgrass - Anderson
    Arnautovic

or

Fabianski
    Rice - Obiang
    Snodgrass - Arnautovic - Anderson
    Hernandez

Will be surprised if Pelle starts Diangana.

Will be happy with a draw, but we do need to start getting the points to reflect our play. Tempted, now that we have shored up our defence, to go more attacking. Gonna have to be careful playing our high line in this one.
  • Need to get some points on the board and get into double figures.
  • Fabianski
    Noble - Rice - Obiang
    Snodgrass - Masuaku
    Arnautovic

Ref : Michael Oliver
  • Antonio plays like a headless chicken. Or is it a Bull in a China Shop ;hmm Either way, he hasn't clucked well lately or broken any china ;puzzled

I've nothing against him, never have. At the end of the day though, if you're known for a certain style of play (and for being someone who can make or score from nothing), its down to you to get yourself out of the funk. He'll be playing for Palace in the near future I think (unless he does turn it around)
  • Away win. Messy but stylish. If we can control English Harry, then I think we could nick win.
  • Leicester have lost the last two, but Foxes fans fear not; the gift that is West Ham rolls into town next.

2-0 Leicester. Vardy and Maddison.

Oh, and an injury or a red card for one of our midfielders.

Looking forward to this one ;ok
  • They'll get a very dubious penalty to make up for the one they should have got last night.
  • That was never a penalty.
  • Mrs G,

The handball?
  • Dont think Pellegrini would start Gradu (even if I would) with Snodgrass & Hernandez (bit of a big around needed) waiting in the wings

Fab
    Zab Balbuena Diop Cressy
    Noble Rice Obiang
    Snodd Arnie Anderson

But light with all these injuries, but it gives opportunities for youth players which I'm happy about
  • edited October 2018
    The ref is Michael Oliver. Let's hope it's the Michael Oliver who was ref when we beat Man U a month ago and not the Michael Oliver we had against Stoke or West Brom.
  • When is ;ac back
  • "With Andy Carroll we have at least two or three weeks more and I think he will be back maybe after the next international break."

Pellegrini on Sunday
  • "With Andy Carroll we have at least two or three weeks more and I think he will be back maybe after the next international break."

Pellegrini on Sunday

;cheers
  • Ex says Obiang will likely miss this weekends trip to Leicester. He is not back in training yet.

Pellegrini on Sunday

How many times over the last two months has the ball been floated into the box, for me to scream "Carroll! Come back!" inside my head!
  • edited October 2018
    If Obiang isn't fit then Zab has played CM for us and Man City so..

Fabs
    Fredericks Balbuena Diop Cresswell
    Zab Rice Noble
    Snoddy Arnie Anderson
  • would love to see Arnie and Chicharito on together from the start. ;scarf
  • Lawro has predicted 2-0 to Leicester, the bookies like 1-1.

Leicester have had a player sent off in three matches, Vardy once and Wes Morgan twice but we are top of the league for yellow cards (25).

Seven players have been booked once and another seven have been booked twice but Snoddy has managed to accumulate four bookings despite only starting four times this season with a total of 380 minutes on the pitch,

Maybe he's having private training sessions with John Moncur.
  • Away win.. ;wahoo
  • Draw ;whistle
  • Vardy doesn’t start today according to several ‘exclusives’ in the papers.
  • Match day ;wahoo
  • Saw that Lukerz and also his wife is allegedly tweeted an article against the manager of his treatment of her husband and removed it shortly afterwards, trouble in camp
  • Live on BT sport ;redwine ;redwine ;redwine ;redwine
  • don't like us playing the late game on a Saturday..saying that a win might change my mind... coyi
  • Lot of build up on the site about Diangana. Might well see him replace Yarmolenko. I’d still be tempted by Hernandez in more of a 4-4-1-1. Think we need to increase our goal threat. As long as it’s not Antonio.

This is a very tough game but Leicester are certainly a box of chocolates.
  • Live on BT sport ;redwine ;redwine ;redwine ;redwine

yay! I have BT sport :)
This discussion has been closed.